Stayfree Dry Max All Night Ultra Sanitary Napkins With Wings - 7 Pads (Extra Large)
Stayfree Dry Max All Night Ultra Sanitary Napkins offer overnight coverage with the Nightguard zone. It also has 18 anti-leak channels designed to block leaks from front to back and side to side. It provides maximum leakage protection with its wider back designed especially for all-around nighttime protection. It gives you the best dry feel for the entire night. Natural plant extracts help in odour control and give you a confident and fresh feeling while on your period.
- Keeps you protected while you sleep, even if you move the entire night.
- Unique night guard zone helps in blocking leaks.
- Individually packed pads so that you can carry them conveniently.
- Odour control with the help of infused natural oil.
- Superabsorbent polymers (SAP)
- Natural oil
- Adhesive tape-for attachment
- Helps in maintaining good hygiene.
- Offers all-night protection while on period.
- Leak-proof napkins make you feel free and secure.
- Odour-free sanitary napkins.
Directions for Use
- Take off the adhesive paper from the back of the pad.
- Stick the pad firmly onto your panty.
- Release the paper from the wings and fold them on either side firmly.
- Replace with a new pad every 6 hours.
- After use, wrap it in paper and discard it in the trash bin.
- Never flush the pad down the toilet as it can clog the drain.
- Stayfree Dry Max All Night Ultra Sanitary Napkins with wings is a single-use sanitary pad.
- Discard carefully in the trash bin.
Q1. How often should one change Stayfree Dry Max All Night Ultra Sanitary Napkins?
Ans: It is recommended to change your Stayfree Pad every 6-8 hours. But, if you have increased bleeding, you may need to change it more frequently.
Q2. Does Stayfree Dry Max All Night Ultra Sanitary Napkins give rashes?
Ans: No, Stayfree Dry Max All Night Ultra Sanitary Napkins have a soft touch cover that avoids skin irritation and rashes.