SEACOD contains Cod liver oil. It contains Omega 3 fatty acid which might help in improving the brain, heart and eye health and also support overall health as you get older and it is also rich in Viamin D3 and Vitamin A.
SEACOD supports our body in the following ways:
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of muscle function, supports the maintenance of normal bones, contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Omega 3 fatty acids (Eicosapentaenoic acid & Docosahexaenoic acid) support normal heart function
- Docosahexaenoic acid supports the maintenance of normal vision, supports normal brain function
Talk to your Doctor before taking SEACOD, if you:
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in SEACOD
- Are have hypervitaminosis
- Have asthma
- Have a bleeding disorder such as hemophilia (problems with blood clotting)
- Suffer from liver problems
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking SEACOD
- Consult your doctor before giving SEACOD
- Tell your doctor before taking SEACOD, if you are taking any other medicine including medicines obtained without prescription or any other supplements or herbal products.
Direction of use:
- Always take SEACOD exactly as your health care provider has told you
- SEACOD may cause nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, headache, skin rashes or other allergic reactions, although not everybody gets them.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use after the expiry date
- Store at room temperature (15-25ºC)