Prozo Plus Steam Inhaler Vaporizer (Premium Quality) With 3 Months Warranty
Prozo Plus Steam Inhaler Vaporiser is a light and handy steam inhaler that is used to treat and ease symptoms of cough, cold and congestion. It is also an effective tool against throat irritation. Steam inhalers work by providing water vapour, that can be inhaled or taken in. It is a widely renowned home remedy called "steam therapy". Steam therapy works by loosening the mucus in the airways, relieving symptoms of cold and congestion. It can also be used to treat a variety of sinus-related allergies. Prozo Plus Steam Inhaler Vaporiser also provides other benefits of vapour inhalation like soft skin.
- Helps in the decongestion of airways making it easier to breathe.
- Prozo Plus Steam Inhaler Vaporiser eases symptoms of cold and flu by clearing up passages in the nasal cavity and lungs.
- Treats some symptoms of asthma by making air pass easily.
- Prozo Plus Steam Inhaler Vaporiser can open pores in the skin for deep cleansing.
- It works on sinus related allergies and eases the symptoms.
- Prozo Plus Steam Inhaler Vaporiser is used in the treatment of cold and flu. It works by the principle of steam therapy.
- It is used to ease symptoms in people with Bronchitis.
- It is prescribed to people with allergies related to sinus and nasal cavities.
- Prozo Plus Steam Inhaler Vaporiser reduces the need for medication as it is essentially a home remedy.
How to Use
- The vaporizer is placed on a flat surface at a safe distance from the face.
- The top of the base is then opened by rotating the cover anti-clockwise.
- Fresh water is added as per the requirement or up to the level marked.
- The top cover of the water holding unit is closed.
- The required attachment is attached on top. The inhaler should be plugged in next.
- With the switch turned on, the vaporizer will now begin to generate steam.
- It is advisable to maintain a safe distance from the vaporizer if using nose sprouts.
- Always remove the water after it cools down or at least 30 minutes later.
- The unit always needs to be straight while using.
- It has to be kept away from children.
- The unit needs to be switched off right after the water comes below the mark.
- Note that this is used for the reduction of symptoms and not actually treating. Medical attention is required for cases where symptoms persist.
Q1. Can a steam inhaler cure cold?
Ans: No, steam inhalers can only ease the symptoms. It is not an alternative to actual treatment.
Q2. Is a steam inhaler good for asthma?
Ans: Steam inhalers may make an asthma patient feel better, but in some cases, warm air makes asthma worse. So it shouldn’t be taken without prior consultation.
Q3. Does steam inhaler help in COVID-19?
Ans: Steam inhaler may soothe certain symptoms of COVID-19 but is not an absolute cure. It has also not been proven to prevent COVID-19.