Navratna Mint Fresh Cool Talc Bottle Of 400 G
Indian summers can be pretty bad, and the humidity can take a toll on your skin. It is important to stay sweat-free, and Navratna Talc ensures that you are sweat-free and feel refreshed throughout the day. It has a cooling effect and relaxes your body as well as your mind. In addition to that, the powder also beats undesired body odour.
- It gives you instant relief from prickly heat, heat rash, burning and itching sensations.
- This talc is a refreshing blend of mint, camphor and other Ayurvedic herbs.
- It is safe on the skin.
- It helps you stay cool for a long time, during harsh summer days.
- Navratna Talc has a cool fragrance that lingers all day long and keeps body odour at bay.
- It also has a quick-drying effect.
Talc, Hydrated silica, Calcium Carbonate, Perfume, Camphor, Menthol, Propylene Glycol, Oil Of Rosa Damascena, Vetiver Root Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia(Lavender) Oil, Thymus Vulgaris(Thyme) Oil, Oenothera Biennis(Evening Primrose) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis.
Packed with the goodness of cool herbal aromatherapy, Navratna Powder gives you relief from the unbearable heat and stress. It keeps you feeling energetic and fresh all day long.
How to Use
- Sprinkle Navratna Cool Talc all over your body liberally.
- It must be used after a shower and before stepping out, to prevent heat rashes.
- You may use it when indoors, for a refreshing and long-lasting cooling sensation.
- Do not apply the powder on cuts and wounds.
- It is not suitable for children aged below 3 years.
- It is meant for external use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose and mouth.
- In case of any severe rashes or allergies, consult a specialist.
Q 1. What are the other variants of Navratna Powder available in the market?
Ans. Navratna Powder has variants like Cool Active Deo and Maxx Cool Talc available in the market.
Q 2. What is the benefit of chamomile?
Ans. Navratna Powder has chamomile that assists in providing a calming effect. It helps treat problems such as inflammation, anxiety and sleep disorders.
Q 3. What are the side effects of talc?
Ans. While talc is safe to use, some of the rare side effects include chest pain, coughing, irregular heartbeat, general feeling of discomfort or illness and shortness of breath or troubled breathing.