Medlife Essentials Snooze Tablet 60
The Medlife Snooze tablet is best known for improving the quality of sleep and can therefore be used in the treatment of insomnia and other sleep-related disorders. Since sleep disorders affect both mental and physical health, they are a serious health concern. With the help of Medlife Snooze tablets, you can enhance the quality of your sleep and gain the benefits of a more rejuvenated and revitalised life. Lack of enough sleep can cause physical ailments like cardiac diseases, obesity, risks of stroke and even a compromised immune system. Lack of sleep can also cause mental ailments like altered behaviour, increased aggression, memory lapses and massive mood swings as well. To help combat all of these problems, Medlife Snooze tablets are made from a natural concoction of ayurvedic ingredients that have been known to remedy all of the above.
- These tablets can greatly improve sleep quality for someone who consumes them in regular doses.
- These tablets can also be used in the treatment of sleeplessness disorders like insomnia.
- Consuming Medlife Snooze tablets can also help promote undisturbed or uninterrupted sleep cycles.
- An after-effect of these tablets is that enhancing the quality of sleep helps to reduce the level of overall anxiety and stress in life as well.
- Since all of the effects of these tablets are directed towards calming and soothing the brain, once you go on a regular dose of these tablets you will feel rejuvenated every morning and feel like you had the best sleep each night.
- Mukta Shukti
These tablets are used to induce good quality sleep as well as reduce stress and anxiety.
How to Use
Take only about 1 to 2 tablets before going to bed or as per the recommendation of your doctor.
- Always check for the expiry date of the tablets before consuming.
- Store them in a cool and dry place that is away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children at all times.
- Consuming these tablets in excess can lead to fatal consequences.
- Do not self-medicate. Always consume these tablets on the recommendation of a doctor.
Q1. Can pregnant and lactating women take these tablets?
Ans: It is generally safe but it is highly recommended to first consult a gynaecologist or any general physician for that matter before giving the Medlife Snooze tablets to pregnant and lactating women.
Q2. What is the minimum age required to consume these tablets?
Ans: These tablets can only be given to people above 18 years of age.
Q3. How do these tablets work to benefit people with anxiety and stress?
Ans: These tablets contain essential ingredients like Brahmi and Jaiphal which have been known to calm the nervous system and provide long term relief from intense anxiety and stress.