G Next Cream 200gm
G Next Cream is a hydrating cream that contains up to 15% glycerin. It improves the appearance and feels of dry, chapped, and rough skin while also providing a protective barrier. It's a carefully formulated non-greasy, creamy base moisturizer that absorbs quickly and functions well. It hydrates, nourishes, and helps to reconstruct dry skin. G Next Cream 200GM has great spreadability and is colourless and fragrance-free. It comes in a 200-gram pack.
- G Next is a hydrating cream that contains 15% glycerine.
- It makes dry, chapped, and rough skin look and feel better.
- A protective barrier is formed around the skin by the cream.
- It's a carefully formulated moisturizer that absorbs quickly into the skin.
- G Next cream has the ability to work quickly.
- It is colourless, odourless, and spreads readily.
- Glycerin 15%
- Vitamin E
- G Next Cream hydrates, heals and smooths dry, older skin from the inside out.
- It was created specifically to satisfy the needs of mature, dry skin.
- The cream hydrates and heals the skin from the inside out.
- It boosts total, balanced moisturization by stimulating epidermal renewal and improving skin suppleness.
- The cream softens, smoothes, and supplies the skin.
- Using G Next Cream you can prevent the occurrence of stretch marks.
How to Use
- For best results, apply G Next Cream twice daily to your face and neck.
- Only for external use.
- Before using it, carefully read the label.
- Only take the appropriate dosage.
- Keep your distance from youngsters.
- Store it at a temperature of less than 25°C and a humidity of less than 40%.
- Keep it out of direct sunlight.
Q 1. Who can use G Next Cream?
Ans. Anyone suffering from dry skin, fissures, psoriasis, eczema, xerosis, ichthyosis, and rough skin can use it.
Q 2. Is there a risk of G Next causing side effects?
Ans. It can be applied safely and successfully without fear of any side effects. However, you may experience burning, stinging, redness, or irritation. Tell your doctor or pharmacist right away if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
Q 3. Should you use G Next in the morning or at night?
Ans. It should be applied soon after a bath, shower, or any other contact with water. It should be used every time you get out of the bath or shower. G Next should be used at least twice a day, in the morning and evening.
Q 4. Does G Next make the skin soft?
Ans. It moisturizes, softens, and nourishes the skin.