Crocin Cold N Flu Max 500/32/10 Mg Tablet 15
Crocin Cold N Flu Max is formulated to offer relief from five symptoms including body ache, sore throat, blocked nose, headache and pain related to sinusitis. An appropriate combination of ingredients such as caffeine, paracetamol and phenylephrine hydrochloride is strong and effective in healing the aforementioned conditions. It is recommended to get the tablet prescribed by your doctor. Adults and children above the age of 12 years can safely administer the medicine. However, the dosage may vary. It is recommended to get the dosage prescribed by your doctor.
- Crocin Cold N Flu Max benefits include treating blocked nose and other symptoms of cold and flu such as runny nose and sneezing.
- A single tablet of Crocin Cold N Flu proves to be effective in healing headaches.
- The medicine also offers relief from body aches. The effect of the medicine can be felt within an hour of administering it.
- The problem of sore throat can be healed with a proper dosage of Crocin tablet.
- It also helps cure sinus congestion that clouds the mind.
- It helps in healing fever and body ache caused due to vaccination.
- Crocin Cold N Flu Max price is quite reasonable.
Here is a look at the key ingredients that form a part of Crocin Cold N Flu Max:
- Phenylephrine Hydrochloride
- Crocin Cold N Flu Max is used to treat cold, sore throat and sneezing.
- It is also used to get relief from headaches, body aches, sinus congestion and fever.
How to Use
- The tablet can simply be swallowed with water.
- Stick to the dosage recommended by your physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store the tablets away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Q1. Does Crocin Cold N Flu Max cause sleepiness?
Ans: No, Crocin Cold N Flu Max does not cause sleepiness. The caffeine content in the tablet keeps the patients alert and awake. However, it may cause mild dizziness in some cases.
Q2. Is Crocin Cold N Flu Max a habit-forming tablet?
Ans: No, Crocin Cold N Flu is not a habit-forming tablet. No such tendency has been reported by those who have administered it.
Q3. Is it safe to administer Crocin Cold N Flu Max to treat a cold without consulting a physician?
Ans: Although the medicine does not cause any harmful side effects, however, it is not advised to administer it without medical consultation. You must stick to the dosage recommended by your physician.
Q4. Can breastfeeding mothers have Crocin Cold N Flu to heal sore throat and cold?
Ans: Breastfeeding mothers must consult their gynaecologist before administering any medicine including this one.