Bblunt Dry Shampoo For Instant Freshness - 30 Ml
Instant hydration is now only a spritz away. The BBlunt dry shampoo absorbs extra oil and grime with ease, thereby instantly revitalizing your hair. The aroma of BBlunt shampoo is fresh flower inspired with refreshing overtones.
This dry shampoo was formulated keeping in mind the Indian hair textures. With rice starch as the key BBlunt Dry Shampoo ingredient, it is not harsh on your hair and gently gets rid of the excess grease buildup.
- BBlunt dry shampoo dissolves excess grease and filth while also revitalizing hair for an instant boost of freshness.
- It's made especially for Indian hair.
- Dry shampoo is a great way to get your hair to seem cleaner and fresher.
- It's perfect for hair on its second day.
- The product comes in a spray container that is simple to use, convenient and mess-free.
- The product does not necessitate the use of water.
- Microcrystalline Starch
- Ethyl Alcohol
- Cetrimonium Chloride
- Isopropyl Myristate
- Stearalkonium Hectorite
- Propylene Carbonate
- Propylene glycol
- For quick freshness, use this dry shampoo.
- It absorbs extra grease and filth quickly and gives your hair a fresh look.
- This dry shampoo for dry hair is great because it instantly makes hair look smooth and silky.
- The product adds body and volume to hair while also leaving it feeling fresh and clean.
How to Use
- Before using it, give it a good shake.
- Keep the bottle six inches away from the hair in an erect position.
- Apply the spray evenly and close to the roots.
- Allow 2 minutes for the dry shampoo to absorb.
- Gently brush your hair.
- Please read the instructions and label before using them.
- Do not let it near your eyes.
- If it enters the eyes, wash them properly with cold water.
- You must only use this product externally.
- Store it at room temperature and keep it away from sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Check the expiry date before using it.
Q1. How many times can one use dry shampoo before they have to wash their hair?
Ans. Before washing your hair, you can use the BBlunt dry shampoo for two days in a row.
Q2. When it comes to dry shampoo, how long should one keep it on before brushing?
Ans. The ideal method is to spray from a distance, then wait a minute or two for the BBlunt dry shampoo to absorb any extra oil before style.
Q3. Is sleeping with dry shampoo in one's hair a bad idea?
Ans. No, if your roots are particularly oily, you can spray the area with BBlunt dry shampoo before going to bed at night, allowing the powders to absorb excess oil while you slumber.