Vivem 1gm Inj
By INTAS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
1 Injection(s) in Injection
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Vivem Injection is used to treat severe and serious infections caused by various infection-causing bacteria. Vivem Injection contains meropenem as its active ingredient. It is a higher-end antibiotic. Meropenem works by killing bacteria that cause infection. This medicine will be administered under medical supervision. Inform your doctor if you have any other medical conditions or if you are on any other medication or supplements....
Uses of Vivem 1 G
- Vivem Injection is used to treat severe bacterial infections.
Contraindications of Vivem 1 G
If you are allergic to meropenem, any other antibiotics or any other ingredients of Vivem Injection
Side effects of Vivem 1 G
Pain, inflammation, swelling, redness at the injection site, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, rash, headache, stomach ache
Precautions and Warnings of Vivem 1 G
Can I take Vivem Injection during pregnancy?
Vivem Injection should be used only if prescribed by your doctor. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, think you are pregnant or planning a baby.
Can I take Vivem Injection while breastfeeding?
There is limited information available about the effect of Vivem Injection on breastfeeding. Thus it should be used only if prescribed by your doctor. Consult your doctor for further details.
Can I drive if I have consumed Vivem Injection?
Vivem Injection does not affect your ability to drive. However, if you have a headache, tingling numbness in your hands or legs then avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Vivem Injection?
There is limited information available about the effect of alcohol of this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have diarrhoea after taking & during treatment
- You experience an allergic reaction (rashes, itching, swelling, dizziness, breathlessness)
- You have existing liver or kidney disease
- You have a history of fits and other brain problems
- You are on any medications
Mode of Action of Vivem 1 G
How Does It Work?
Meropenem inhibits the formation of the bacterial cell wall and thus killing the bacteria which causes the infection.
Directions for Use of Vivem 1 G
Vivem Injection will be given in a hospital by your doctor or nurse as an injection. Do not self-inject this medicine.
Interactions of Vivem 1 G
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Vivem Injection works, or Vivem Injection itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat blood thinners like warfarin, medicines for brain-related disorders such as valproic acid and medicines used to treat gout such as probenecid.
Storage and disposal of Vivem 1 G
- Store in a cool dry place. Protect it from light.
- Do not freeze.
Dosage of Vivem 1 G
Vivem Injection will be given by a doctor or nurse thus chances of overdose are unlikely. However, if you experience any discomfort or specific symptoms inform your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
It is unlikely that the dose of Vivem Injection will be missed if you are monitored in a healthcare setup. However, if you have missed any dose of this injection inform your doctor or nurse immediately....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Vivem Injection be used to relieve pain?
A: No, Vivem Injection is not a pain killer. This medicine only treats severe bacterial infections.
Q: I have fever, cough and cold, can I take Vivem Injection?
A: No, Vivem Injection is not for normal infections. It is for serious complicated infections like pneumonia etc. Also, it is not helpful against viruses or flu.
Q: Is Vivem Injection an antibiotic?
A: Yes, Vivem Injection is an antibiotic.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After