Triben Plus Cream 10gm
Triben Plus Cream 10gm Description
Triben Plus cream is used to treat various skin conditions such as itching, allergies, redness and inflammation suspected to have a bacterial or fungal infection. It contains a combination of three m
dicines beclomethasone, clotrimazole and neomycin. Beclometasone is a steroid and has anti-inflammatory properties. Neomycin is an antibacterial agent and clotrimazole is an antifungal agent. It is also used in the treatment of ringworm infection, athlete's foot and tinea infections. This cream is meant for external use only and should be used exactly as directed by the doctor or pharmacist.
|You Save||₹11.81 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Clotrimazole(1.0 %) + Beclometasone(0.025 %) + Neomycin(0.5 %)|
|Side effects||Burning, irritation, itching, stinging sensation at application site|
|Therapy||TOPICAL ANTIMICROBIAL AND STEROID|
- Diprolite Skin Cream 15gmBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd15g Cream in TubeMRP 65.00₹ 45.5054% CHEAPER₹ 3.03/Gram
- Surfaz Sn CreamBy Franco Indian Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10g Cream in TubeMRP 96.30₹ 81.85₹ 8.18/Gram
- Candiderma + Cream 20gmBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals20g Cream in TubeMRP 147.50₹ 125.376% CHEAPER₹ 6.27/Gram
- Cloben G Cream 15gmBy Indoco Remedies Ltd15g Cream in TubeMRP 116.50₹ 99.021% CHEAPER₹ 6.6/Gram
- Candiderma + Cream 10gmBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals10g Cream in TubeMRP 99.00₹ 94.05₹ 9.41/Gram
- Neoskin Cream 50gmBy Curatio Healthcare India Pvt Ltd50g Cream in TubeMRP 510.00₹ 433.50₹ 8.67/Gram
- Skintop Cream 10gmBy Group Pharmaceuticals Ltd10g Cream in TubeMRP 90.00₹ 74.70₹ 7.47/Gram
- Tolnacomb Cream 10gmBy Sterkem Pharma Pvt Ltd10g Cream in TubeMRP 82.00₹ 69.70₹ 6.97/Gram
- Cloben G Cream 5gmBy Indoco Remedies Ltd5g Cream in TubeMRP 62.70₹ 59.56₹ 11.91/Gram
- Gentalene Plus Cream 20gmBy Ranbaxy Laboratories (sun Pharma)20g Cream in TubeMRP 119.00₹ 101.1524% CHEAPER₹ 5.06/Gram
Uses of Triben Plus Cream 10gm
- Triben Plus cream is used in treating different skin infections and inflammation like dermatitis, pruritus, impetigo, candida and tinea infection, etc.
- It helps in managing symptoms like scratching, red sores, itching and rashes when associated with skin infections.
Contraindications of Triben Plus Cream 10gm
- If you are allergic to neomycin, clotrimazole, beclomethasone or any other ingredient of Triben Plus cream.
- This cream should not be used for children below 12 years.
- This cream should not be used for nail and scalp infections.
Side effects of Triben Plus Cream 10gm
- Stinging sensation
- Cracks on skin
Precautions and Warnings of Triben Plus Cream 10gm
Other General Warnings
- You experience any allergic reactions to the skin after applying this cream.
- You experience other infections after applying this cream.
- It would be best if you do not use this cream on any condition other than prescribed by your doctor.
- If you experience any skin reactions after applying this cream, inform your doctor immediately.
- You should not apply this cream for a prolonged duration on a larger skin area or more than the prescribed duration.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Mode of Action of Triben Plus Cream 10gm
How Does It Work?
- Beclomethasone is a steroid that acts by blocking the synthesis of natural substances, i.e. prostaglandins, responsible for itching, swelling and redness.
- Clotrimazole works by inhibiting the formation of a fungal cell wall component, which leads to altered permeability and growth of fungus, causing infection.
- Neomycin is an antibiotic agent that is widely used for treating various bacterial infections of the skin. It works by inhibiting the growth and multiplication of bacteria, causing infection.
- Collectively all these medicines work more effectively by reducing the infection and inflammation of the skin.
Directions for Use of Triben Plus Cream 10gm
- Use Triben Plus cream as directed by your doctor for external use only.
- Apply the cream on a skin surface free from cuts & wounds.
- Wash your hands before & after using this cream unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Apply it in the thin film covering the infected area and let it get absorbed.
- Avoid touching the tip of the container directly to the infected area of the skin.
Interactions of Triben Plus Cream 10gm
Interactions with other medicines
- Triben Plus cream is meant for local application on the skin and thus is less likely to interact with other medicines taken orally. However, it may interact with other topically applied medicine. Discuss with your doctor if you are already on another topical medicine....
- There is limited information available on the interaction of this cream with other medicines. However, it contains three different components, any interaction seen with these three components, when taken alone, may occur with this combination....
- This cream can damage the surface of physical contraceptives and thus an alternative contraceptive measure should be considered during the treatment and after 5-days of the treatment.
- Other medicines like ritonavir, cidofovir, cisplatin, amphotericin B, painkillers like Ibuprofen, antibiotics like amikacin, tobramycin, rifampin and rifabutin should be used cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Triben Plus Cream 10gm
- Store this cream below 30°C in a dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Triben Plus Cream 10gm
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed any dose of medicine, then apply it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not over-apply this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: For how long do I need to use Triben Plus cream?
Q: How should I apply Triben Plus cream?
Q: Can we use Triben Plus cream for fungal skin infections?
Q: Can Triben Plus cream be used in genital warts?
Q: Is Triben Plus cream a steroid?
- SURFAZ-SN Cream [Internet]. Francoindian.com. 2021 [cited 28 April 2021]
- Centaurpharma. Beclomethasone/Clotrimazole/Neomycin. [Accessed on 22.Dec.2020] (online)
- Clenil Modulite 250 micrograms inhaler - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 28 April 2021]
- Clotrimazole Cream 1% - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 28 April 2021]
- Neomycin Oral: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 28 April 2021]