Terfaze 1 %W/W Description
Terfaze Cream is an external application medicine with Terbinafine as the active ingredient. It prevents the spread of fungal infection in various body parts like feet, nails, scalp, genitals, buttoc
ks etc. This medicine works by halting the fungal cell wall formation. The use of this Cream should be avoided during pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Texifen 1% CreamBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10g Cream in TubeMRP 65.00₹ 45.507.71% CHEAPER₹ 4.55/Gram
- Tebina 1% Tube Of 30gm CreamBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 141.00₹ 119.8519.07% CHEAPER₹ 4.00/Gram
Uses of Terfaze 1 %W/W
Contraindications of Terfaze 1 %W/W
Side effects of Terfaze 1 %W/W
- Skin itching
- Skin peeling
- Discolouration of the skin
- Dry flaky skin
- Irritation, burning sensation and pain at the infected site
- If you experience any severe allergic reaction like difficulty breathing or swallowing, swelling of the
- mouth, face, lips, tongue or throat (severe allergic reaction), severe itching of the skin, with a red rash or raised
- lumps, hives or blisters, It is recommended that you visit your doctor or nearest hospital immediately.
Precautions and Warnings of Terfaze 1 %W/W
Other General Warnings
- You accidentally get this Cream in contact with your eyes.
- You experience allergic reactions.
Mode of Action of Terfaze 1 %W/W
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Terfaze 1 %W/W
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only, apply it on the affected skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.