Supermox L Capsules
By PCI PHARMACEUTICALS
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Price to be Updated
Out of Stock
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Supermox L Capsules Description
Supermox L Capsules is an antibiotic medicine. It is used to treat different types of bacterial infections of the skin, ear, nose, respiratory tract, etc. It is a combination medicine containing amo
xycillin and cloxacillin as active ingredients. Take this medicine as per the prescribed duration. It can be taken with or without food. Do not stop taking Supermox L Capsules s without informing your doctor. Some of the common side effects of this medicine are vomiting, nausea, and diarrhoea. These side effects usually go away with time, but if you feel your condition deteriorates, you should consult your doctor or visit the hospital.
|Contains||Amoxicillin + Cloxacillin|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea|
Check more medicines with composition as Amoxicillin + Cloxacillin
Uses of Supermox L Capsules
Supermox L Capsules is used to treat various types of bacterial infections of the respiratory tract, ear, nose, throat, skin, bone, joint, urinary tract, etc.
Contraindications of Supermox L Capsules
- If you are allergic to amoxycillin, cloxacillin, any type of Penicillins or any other ingredient of Supermox L Capsules .
- If you have ever had any allergic reaction to any antibiotic medicine.
Side effects of Supermox L Capsules
- Allergic reactions like rashes, urge to scratch
Precautions and Warnings of Supermox L Capsules
Can I take Supermox L Capsules during pregnancy?
You should consult your doctor before using Supermox L Capsules as there is limited information about its safety during pregnancy. Your doctor will only prescribe you this medicine if considered essential after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I take Supermox L Capsules while breastfeeding?
Consult your doctor before using this medicine while breastfeeding. Your doctor will prescribe you Supermox L Capsules only if considered essential after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I drive if I have consumed Supermox L Capsules ?
You may experience dizziness or convulsions (fits) after taking Supermox L Capsules . Be cautious while driving or operating any machinery.
Can I consume alcohol with Supermox L Capsules ?
There is limited information about the effects of Supermox L Capsules with alcohol, but you should avoid taking alcohol in excessive amount. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any blood disorder
- You have any problems with your heart
- You are suffering from HIV infection
- You have kidney or liver problems
- You found a high level of urea in your blood serum reports
- You are suffering from Meningitis (swelling of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord)
- You are suffering from Mononucleosis (an infectious illness that's usually caused by a particular virus (EBV)
- You have glandular fever (symptoms include fever, sore throat, swollen glands and extreme tiredness)
Mode of Action of Supermox L Capsules
How Does It Work?
Supermox L Capsules acts by inhibiting the protein synthesis and cell wall synthesis of bacteria, which ultimately leads to the death of bacteria.
Directions for Use of Supermox L Capsules
Supermox L Capsules s should be consumed as prescribed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It can be taken with or without food. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than the dose prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Supermox L Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- You may experience bleeding during pregnancy if you consume oral contraceptives while on treatment with Supermox L Capsules s.
- Antibiotics like erythromycin, tetracycline or clavulanic acid may alter the effects of this medicine.
- Other medicines used to treat gout like allopurinol, probenecid and medicines used to treat high blood pressure like atenolol should be used with caution.
- You should always inform the doctor if you are taking any other medicines, herbal preparation and supplements to avoid any interaction.
Interactions with food items
No information is available on interactions of Supermox L Capsules s when taken with food, consult your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Storage and disposal of Supermox L Capsules
- Store Supermox L Capsules s at room temperature, protected from sunlight, heat & moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Supermox L Capsules
- Symptoms of overdose are nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, stomach pain.
- If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken an excessive dose of Supermox L Capsules s, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Supermox L Capsules take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: For how long do I need to take Supermox L Capsules ?
A: You are supposed to complete the dosage prescribed by your physician. If you skip the dose or do not complete the course, it may cause resistance and decrease the effectiveness of immediate treatment.
Q: What is the use of Supermox L Capsules ?
- Treatment of respiratory tract infection like asthma, COPD or sinusitis
- Treatment of inflammation in the middle ear, & skin infections
- Treatment of urinary tract infection, ENT (ear, nose, throat) infection
- Treatment of infection in blood and inner lining of heart chambers
- Treatment of inflammation of membranes covering the brain and spinal cord
- Treatment of sexually transmitted disease like Gonorrhoea
- Treatment of typhoid
- Treatment of bone and joint infection
Country of Origin
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed