Seraq 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Seraq 10 MG Description
Seraq Tablet is used to provide relief from inflammation,swelling and pain in various conditions. Seraq Tablet contains serratiopeptidase, an enzyme that works by blocking the release of chemical sub
tance released in the body during inflammation. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor.
Uses of Seraq 10 MG
Contraindications of Seraq 10 MG
- If you are allergic to serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredients of the Seraq Tablet
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Seraq 10 MG
- Rash or redness
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Seraq 10 MG
- No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
- You have or had a history of bleeding disorder.
- You have liver or kidney disorder.
- You experience an allergic reaction after taking this medicine.
- You have a planned surgery coming up.
Mode of Action of Seraq 10 MG
How Does It Work?
- Seraq Tablet works by blocking the release of certain chemicals in the body, which cause pain, swelling and redness.
Directions for Use of Seraq 10 MG
Interactions of Seraq 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Seraq Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- If you are taking any blood-thinning medicines.
Storage and disposal of Seraq 10 MG
- Store the medicine below 25ºC.
- Protect it from light and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.