Roseday 20mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Roseday 20 MG Description
Roseday 20 tablet contains Rosuvastatin as its active ingredient. It is used to treat high cholesterol levels. Roseday 20 lowers the bad cholesterol level and reduces the risk of heart disease. It sh
ould be used along with lifestyle modifications such as a cholesterol-lowering diet and increased physical activity such as walking, running, jogging, yoga, swimming, etc. It is also known as 'Statins' medicine. High cholesterol levels cause narrowing of blood vessels that ultimately lead to heart stroke/attack. This medicine lowers the formation of bad cholesterol in the body by inhibiting the enzyme responsible for cholesterol formation. Roseday 20 tablets should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It should preferably be taken at bedtime to gain optimum benefits. Along with this medicine, you should consume less fried, junk and packaged food, avoid smoking and alcohol as well.
|Uses||High cholesterol and prevent heart stroke|
|Side effects||Headache, nausea, diarrhoea|
- Rosubest 20mg TabletBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 231.70₹ 162.1914.99% CHEAPER₹ 16.22/Tablet
- Rosuvastin 20mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Helios Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 306.00₹ 214.20₹ 21.42/Tablet
- Novastat 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 592.00₹ 503.20₹ 33.55/Tablet
- Rozudoc 20mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Ergos Life Sciences10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 319.00₹ 271.15₹ 27.11/Tablet
- Rosumac 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 430.65₹ 366.05₹ 24.4/Tablet
- Rxtor 20mg TabletBy Ipca Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 264.80₹ 225.08₹ 22.51/Tablet
- Rosukem 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 347.00₹ 294.95₹ 19.66/Tablet
- Rosloy 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lloyd Healthcare Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 417.10₹ 354.53₹ 23.64/Tablet
- Crestor 20mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Astrazeneca Pharma India Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 469.00₹ 398.65₹ 39.86/Tablet
- Rosvin 20mg TabletBy Medley Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 202.00₹ 202.00₹ 20.2/Tablet
Uses of Roseday 20 MG
- Roseday 20 tablet is used for the treatment of high cholesterol levels.
- It is also known to prevent cardiovascular events like stroke and reduce the risk of a heart attack.
Contraindications of Roseday 20 MG
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin or any of the ingredients of Roseday 20 tablet.
- If you have severe liver or kidney diseases.
- If you have unexplained and repeated muscle pain.
- If you are taking medicines like cyclosporin (used after organ transplants) or other medicines called fibrates.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- If you have hypothyroidism (an underactive thyroid).
- If you are an alcoholic.
- If you are an Asian.
- If you are taking a combination medicine of sofosbuvir/velpatasvir/voxilaprevir (used in hepatitis C).
Side effects of Roseday 20 MG
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
- Feeling weak
Precautions and Warnings of Roseday 20 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any underlying medical conditions like kidney or liver problems, respiratory problems, thyroid, diabetes, etc.
- You notice blood in the urine along with muscle pain, fever. Consult your doctor as it could be a serious side effect of abnormal muscle breakdown.
- You have muscle aches or pains or a family history of muscle problems.
- You regularly drink an excessive amount of alcohol.
- You are taking medicines to lower cholesterol like gemfibrozil, fenofibrate.
- You are taking medicines for HIV infection like ritonavir with lopinavir.
- You are above 70 years old.
- You develop any allergic reactions after taking Roseday 20 tablet.
Mode of Action of Roseday 20 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Roseday 20 MG
Interactions of Roseday 20 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Roseday 20 tablet works or this tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines if taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking certain medicines like oral contraceptives, immunosuppressants like cyclosporin, anticoagulants like warfarin, anti-cancer and anti-HIV medicines like regorafenib, ritonavir....
- Roseday 20 tablet should not be taken concomitantly along with fusidic acid (used for bacterial infection) or within 7 days of stopping fusidic acid treatment.
- Medicines used to treat acidity in your stomach like antacids should not be taken at least within 2 hours of taking this medicine.
- An increased risk of muscle pain, when used with other lipid-lowering medicines.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Roseday 20 MG
- Store the Roseday 20 tablets at a temperature below 30°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not use expired medicine. Do not flush the medicine in the sink.
Dosage of Roseday 20 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How soon will Roseday 20mg tablet work?
Q: Do I need to follow any dietary restrictions while taking Roseday 20 tablet?
Q: What if my daily schedule interferes with taking Roseday 20 tablet?
- You should take the medicine at the same time every day.
- Try connecting your medicine with something you do every day such as eating dinner or brushing your teeth at night.
- This may help you remember to take it.
- Keep a daily calendar or set an alarm clock to go off at the time you need to take your medicine.
- You can use a pillbox with the days of the week on it.
Q: When should I take Roseday 20 mg tablet?
Q: Is Roseday 20 a blood thinner?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 15 July 2021]
- Crestor 10mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 15 July 2021]
- Rosuvastatin [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 15 July 2021]
- ROSUVASTATIN [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 15 July 2021]
- Crestor 10mg film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 15 July 2021]
Other Products from this Brand
- ROSEDAY 10MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- ROSEDAY A 10MG CAPSULE
- ROSEDAY F 10MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- ROSEDAY GOLD 20MG STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- ROSEDAY 5MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- ROSEDAY 20MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- ROSEDAY A 20 CAPSULE 10'S
- ROSEDAY GOLD 10MG STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- ROSEDAY F 20MG TABLET
- ROSEDAY F 5MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS