Primagest 1 Description
Primagest Tablet is a vitamin supplement. It contains a combination of folic acid (vitamin B9), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12). It is used for the prevention and treatment of
eficiency of vitamin B6, B9, and B12. It is beneficial for the overall growth of the body by providing essential vitamins. Primagest Tablet is uniquely formulated for neurological support. It also supports the healthy functioning of nerves and blood. It may also improve the health of your skin and boost your energy levels.
|You Save||₹20.85 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1.5 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.0 Mg) + Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(0.5 Mg)|
|Uses||Anemia, nerve health, weakness|
- Cor 3 Tablets 15' SBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 225.00₹ 191.25₹ 12.75/Tablet
- All 9 Boh Tablet 10'sBy Akumentis Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 215.00₹ 182.75₹ 18.28/Tablet
- Oosure Plus TabletBy Akumentis Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 238.00₹ 202.30₹ 20.23/Tablet
Ingredients and Benefits
- Pyridoxine or vitamin B6 is required by the body for utilising and storing energy from protein and carbohydrates. It is also required for the formation of blood cells.
- Folic acid or vitamin B9 helps the body form red blood cells. It also reduces the chances of birth defects (spina bifida) in newborns.
- Methylcobalamin or vitamin B12 helps keep your nervous system healthy. It also helps the body utilise energy from food and make blood cells.
Uses of Primagest 1
- For the treatment and management of anaemia.
- To support the healthy functioning of nerves and the brain.
- Boost your energy levels and manage fatigue and weakness.
Precautions and Warnings of Primagest 1
Other General Warnings
- You are allergic to any component of Primagest Tablet.
- You have any health condition or taking any medicine or supplement. Be sure to consult your doctor.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Primagest 1
- Take Primagest Tablet as suggested by your doctor.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of Primagest Tablet.