Noworm 400 Mg Tablet 10
Noworm 400 MG Description
Noworm Tablet is used in treating parasitic worm infections. It contains albendazole as its active component. Noworm Tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as pres
cribed. It should be taken with food. Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to it . Also, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history before using Noworm Tablet.
- Abd 400mg Strip Of 1 TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Gx1 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 9.58₹ 6.71₹
- Bendex 400mg TabletBy Cipla Gx1 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 9.55₹ 6.68₹
- Abz Strip Of 2 TabletsBy Indoco Remedies Ltd2 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 9.58₹ 9.58₹
- Noworm 400mg TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd1 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 9.54₹ 8.11₹
- Zentel 400mg Strip Of 1 TabletsBy Glaxosmithkline Pharma1 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 9.55₹ 8.12₹
Uses of Noworm 400 MG
Contraindications of Noworm 400 MG
- If you are allergic to albendazole or any other components of Noworm Tablet.
- If you are pregnant.
Side effects of Noworm 400 MG
- Feeling dizzy
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Noworm 400 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant or a woman of child bearing age, it is essential to have a negative pregnancy test before starting this medication
- You have any kind of pre-existing health condition like liver or kidney disease, fits etc.
- You experience bone marrow suppression or decrease in blood cell count. In such situation doctor might switch to alternate therapy.
- You experience headache or fits immediately after starting the treatment with Noworm Tablet.
Mode of Action of Noworm 400 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Noworm 400 MG
- Take it as directed by your doctor.
- Noworm Tablet can be swallowed with a glass of water.
- Noworm Tablet should be taken with meals.
Interactions of Noworm 400 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of Noworm Tablet, if taken at the same time.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder....
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for fits or seizure like carbamazepine, immunosuppressants or anti-inflammatory medicines like dexamethasone, other medicines for worm infections like praziquantel, anti-HIV medicines or antacids like cimetidine etc....
Storage and disposal of Noworm 400 MG
- It should be kept in a dry place at a temperature below 30°C.
- Please protect it from light.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
Dosage of Noworm 400 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What else should I know before taking Noworm Tablet?
- Albendazole should not be used in pregnancy or if you are planning a pregnancy
- Women of childbearing age are advised to take this medicine during their first week of menstruation or after a negative pregnancy test
- Women should also take measures not conceive until one month after stopping this medication