Nataclox Kid 125mg Tablets
Nataclox Kid 125mg Tablets Description
Nataclox Kid Tablet is an antibiotic medicine. It is used to treat different types of bacterial infections of the skin, ear, nose, respiratory tract, etc. It is a combination medicine containing amox
ycillin and cloxacillin as active ingredients. Take this medicine as per the prescribed duration. It can be taken with or without food. Do not stop taking Nataclox Kid Tablets without informing your doctor. Some of the common side effects of this medicine are vomiting, nausea, and diarrhoea. These side effects usually go away with time, but if you feel your condition deteriorates, you should consult your doctor or visit the hospital.
Uses of Nataclox Kid 125mg Tablets
Contraindications of Nataclox Kid 125mg Tablets
- If you are allergic to amoxycillin, cloxacillin, any type of Penicillins or any other ingredient of Nataclox Kid Tablet.
- If you have ever had any allergic reaction to any antibiotic medicine.
Side effects of Nataclox Kid 125mg Tablets
- Allergic reactions like rashes, urge to scratch
Precautions and Warnings of Nataclox Kid 125mg Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have any blood disorder
- You have any problems with your heart
- You are suffering from HIV infection
- You have kidney or liver problems
- You found a high level of urea in your blood serum reports
- You are suffering from Meningitis (swelling of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord)
- You are suffering from Mononucleosis (an infectious illness that's usually caused by a particular virus (EBV)
- You have glandular fever (symptoms include fever, sore throat, swollen glands and extreme tiredness)
Mode of Action of Nataclox Kid 125mg Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Nataclox Kid 125mg Tablets
Interactions of Nataclox Kid 125mg Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- You may experience bleeding during pregnancy if you consume oral contraceptives while on treatment with Nataclox Kid Tablets.
- Antibiotics like erythromycin, tetracycline or clavulanic acid may alter the effects of this medicine.
- Other medicines used to treat gout like allopurinol, probenecid and medicines used to treat high blood pressure like atenolol should be used with caution.
- You should always inform the doctor if you are taking any other medicines, herbal preparation and supplements to avoid any interaction.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Nataclox Kid 125mg Tablets
- Store Nataclox Kid Tablets at room temperature, protected from sunlight, heat & moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Nataclox Kid 125mg Tablets
- Symptoms of overdose are nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, stomach pain.
- If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken an excessive dose of Nataclox Kid Tablets, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: For how long do I need to take Nataclox Kid Tablet?
Q: What is the use of Nataclox Kid Tablet?
- Treatment of respiratory tract infection like asthma, COPD or sinusitis
- Treatment of inflammation in the middle ear, & skin infections
- Treatment of urinary tract infection, ENT (ear, nose, throat) infection
- Treatment of infection in blood and inner lining of heart chambers
- Treatment of inflammation of membranes covering the brain and spinal cord
- Treatment of sexually transmitted disease like Gonorrhoea
- Treatment of typhoid
- Treatment of bone and joint infection