Moza 10mg Tablet
Moza 10 MG Description
Moza Tablet is used to treat conditions of the stomach and intestine such as heartburn, acidity, indigestion and acid reflux into the food pipe. It contains mosapride as its main component. This tabl
et works by increasing the movement of food from the stomach to the intestine. It should not be used for children below 18-years of age. Moza should be taken as directed by the doctor.
Uses of Moza 10 MG
Contraindications of Moza 10 MG
- If you are allergic to Mosapride or any other components of Moza Tablet.
- If you have a disease or disorder of the digestive tract such as bleeding, ulcer of the stomach or digestive tract, blockage of the intestine and rupture of the intestinal cells.
Side effects of Moza 10 MG
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
- Taste disturbance
Precautions and Warnings of Moza 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have liver or heart disease.
- You are a pregnant or breastfeeding woman.
- You are on any other medication.
- You feel Moza Tablet is not effective after using it for 2-weeks.
- Tablet Moza should not be used in children below 18-years of age.
Mode of Action of Moza 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Moza 10 MG
Interactions of Moza 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Moza Tablet works and Moza Tablet itself can affect the action of certain medicines when taken together.
- Concomitant use of anticholinergic medicines like atropine, butylscopolamine bromide decreases the action of Moza Tablet.
- Discuss with your doctor any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid interactions.
Storage and disposal of Moza 10 MG
- Store Moza Tablet at a temperature below 30°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Moza 10 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: When and how should I take Tablet Moza?
Q: Can I stop taking Moza Tablet when my symptoms are relieved or when I feel better?
Q: What measures should I follow to prevent the symptoms?
- Consume smaller but frequent meals.
- Avoid spicy and other foods that trigger heartburn.
- Try to lose weight if you are overweight.
- Do not eat within 3-4 hours of going to bed.
- Drink plenty of water.