Momivate 0.1% Cream 10gm
By SOL DERMA PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
10g Cream in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Momivate 0.1 % Description
Momivate Cream is a topical steroid medicine. It is used to alleviate (relieve) the symptoms of various skin diseases like dermatitis and eczema-like redness, swelling and itching. Momivate contains
mometasone as its active ingredient. Avoid the medicine to treat other skin conditions than prescribed by the doctor. It is used for external application and must be applied as recommended by the doctor for the prescribed duration. Wash your hand before and after applying the Momivate Cream.
|You Save||₹9.29 (10% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Skin thinning, red marks, excessive hair growth, stretch marks, dry skin|
Check more medicines with composition as Mometasone(0.1 %)
4 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Momivate 0.1% Cream 10gm
- Momesone Cream 25gmBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd25g Cream in TubeMRP 185.00₹ 157.2524.76% CHEAPER₹ 6.29/Gram
- Momin Cream 15gmBy Universal Labs15g Cream in TubeMRP 51.90₹ 44.1164.83% CHEAPER₹ 2.94/Gram
- Refsone Cream 30gmBy Dermont Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 147.00₹ 147.0041.39% CHEAPER₹ 4.9/Gram
- Mfsone 0.1% Cream 30gmBy Klm Laboratories Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 185.00₹ 157.2537.32% CHEAPER₹ 5.24/Gram
Uses of Momivate 0.1 %
Momivate Cream is used to reduce redness and itching caused by skin problems like psoriasis (a skin disease in which scaly, pink patches develop on the knees, elbows, scalp and other parts of the body) or dermatitis (skin reaction in which the skin becomes red and itchy)....
Contraindications of Momivate 0.1 %
- If you are allergic to mometasone or any other ingredients of Momivate Cream.
- If you have rosacea, a skin condition affecting the face.
- If you have itching in your private parts, wounds, nappy rash, skin eruptions and skin infections.
- It can worsen acne, herpes, warts, chickenpox, ringworm or conditions like swelling near the mouth.
Side effects of Momivate 0.1 %
- Skin infections
- Inflammation or infection of the hair follicles.
- Skin thinning
- Red marks
- Excessive hair growth
- Stretch marks
Precautions and Warnings of Momivate 0.1 %
Can I apply Momivate Cream during pregnancy?
The use of Momivate during pregnancy should be performed only as per the doctor's advice. There is no adequate safety data available for mometasone use during pregnancy.
Can I apply Momivate Cream while breastfeeding?
The use of Momivate while breastfeeding should be continued only as per the doctor's advice. If it has to be applied in high doses or long periods, then breastfeeding should be discontinued. Do not apply it near the breast or nipple area.
Can I drive if I have applied Momivate Cream?
Momivate Cream is to be applied locally and no data is available for its effect on driving.
Can I consume alcohol if I have applied Momivate Cream?
Momivate Cream is to be applied locally and no data is available for its use with alcohol consumption.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You develop blurred vision or other visual disturbances.
- Your skin becomes irritated or sensitive or develop an infection on your skin.
- Your psoriasis gets worse or you get raised bumps filled with pus under your skin.
- Your skin disease is worsening.
- Avoid smoking or flames after applying this medicine as it may cause burns.
- Momivate Cream is not recommended for children under 2 years of age.
Mode of Action of Momivate 0.1 %
How Does It Work?
Mometasone is a topical steroid that decreases inflammation thus reduces redness, scaling and itching associated with it.
Directions for Use of Momivate 0.1 %
- Use Momivate Cream as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only, apply it on healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Momivate 0.1 %
Interactions with other medicines
Momivate Cream is meant for topical application and thus the interaction with other medicines taken orally are unlikely. However, it can interact with other medicines or products applied topically. Avoid concomitant application of other medicated products. You should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....
Storage and disposal of Momivate 0.1 %
- Momivate Cream should be stored below 25°C.
- Keep it out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.
Dosage of Momivate 0.1 %
- If you use this medicine more than you should or in large quantities, it may interfere with some hormone balance. It can cause puffiness on the face, swelling of the face and weakness.
- A larger amount for a longer period of time may have an impact on children's growth and development.
- Accidental ingestion of medicine should not cause any concern. However, kindly consult your doctor immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed to apply Momivate Cream, apply it as soon as possible. Do not overapply this medicine just to compensate for the missed dose.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can we use Momivate Cream for pimples?
A: Momivate Cream is not indicated for pimples. This Cream may even worsen them.
Q: Is Momivate Cream an antibiotic?
A: No, Momivate Cream is not an antibiotic Cream. It is a topical steroid medicine used to treat various skin conditions such as psoriasis, dermatitis, etc., characterised by the redness, swelling, itching and discomfort of skin problems.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed