Levodil 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Levodil 10 MG Description
Levodil Tablet is an antiallergic medicine used in allergic conditions such as common cold, allergic rhinitis (running nose), urticaria, insect bite and hives. It contains levocetirizine as its activ
e medicine. Allergic symptoms appear due to the production of a chemical in the body, namely histamine. Levodil Tablet works by blocking the actions of histamine. Do not use it if you are allergic to levocetirizine. Avoid driving and handling any machinery, as this medicine makes you less alert.
- Xyzal 10mg TabletBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 220.75₹ 187.64₹ 18.76/Tablet
- Covel 10mg TabletBy Glowderma Lab Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 114.00₹ 96.90₹ 9.69/Tablet
- Levocetrizen 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 44.00₹ 37.41₹ 3.74/Tablet
- Laveta 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 275.70₹ 234.34₹ 15.62/Tablet
- Teczine 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Ranbaxy Laboratories (sun Pharma)15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 229.00₹ 194.65₹ 12.98/Tablet
- Cetalore 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Klm Laboratories Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 99.00₹ 84.15₹ 8.42/Tablet
- Levosiz 10mg Tablets 15'sBy Systopic Laboratories15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 46.50₹ 39.52₹ 2.63/Tablet
Uses of Levodil 10 MG
- Levodil Tablet is used to treat allergic symptoms such as common cold, allergic rhinitis (running nose), urticaria, insect bite and hives.
- It is also used to relieve symptoms of allergy due to dust and pet allergies.
Contraindications of Levodil 10 MG
- If you are allergic to levocetirizine or any other ingredients of Levodil Tablet.
- If you have any liver disease.
Side effects of Levodil 10 MG
- Dry mouth
- Somnolence (excessive sleepiness)
- Increased heart rate
- Altered sense of taste
- Visual disturbances
Precautions and Warnings of Levodil 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney problems or urinary retention problems, your doctor may suggest lowering the dose of this medicine.
- You are suffering from fits (epilepsy).
- You may experience certain skin reactions like swelling, itching and redness immediately after you stop taking this medicine.
- You are going to take an allergic skin test, as it may interfere with the diagnosis.
Mode of Action of Levodil 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Levodil 10 MG
- Take Levodil Tablet as a whole with a sufficient amount of water as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
Interactions of Levodil 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Levodil Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Medications that may interact with Levodil Tablet are theophylline (used to treat symptoms of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and ritonavir (used to treat HIV).
Storage and disposal of Levodil 10 MG
- Store Levodil Tablet at room temperature and away from excessive heat and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Levodil 10 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long does it take for Levodil Tablet to work?
Q: Does Levodil Tablet make you tired and drowsy?
Q: How long should I continue taking Levodil Tablet?
Q: Can I take Levodil Tablet along with paracetamol?
- Levocetirizine 5 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 28 April 2021]
- Levocetirizine: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 28 April 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 20 April 2021]