Laff 10 MG Description
Laff Tablet helps to improve the health of the intestine. It contains Lactobacillus sporogenes which are good bacteria that help prevent diarrhoea associated with antibiotic use and other infections.
Avoid taking Laff Tablet along with antibiotics, as antibiotics may make this Tablet less effective.
Uses of Laff 10 MG
- Laff Tablet is used to restore the normal microbial flora of the intestine.
- It is a probiotic which is used to treat and prevent diarrhoea associated with antibiotic use.
- It is also used to prevent diarrhoea related to various infections.
- Acts as an adjuvant in the management of diarrhoea associated with diseases and the use of certain medicines.
Precautions and Warnings of Laff 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You should not take Laff Tablets if you are allergic to any ingredients of it.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You are lactose intolerant or sensitive to milk.
- You have an immunity-related disorder or a weak immune system.
- You have any existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, kidney, or liver problem, make sure to consult your doctor.
- You are on other medications, supplements, or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
Ingredients and Benefits of Laff 10 MG
- Laff Tablet is a probiotic prepration containing spores of Lactobacillus sporogenes.
- Lactobacillus sporogenes is a beneficial bacteria and probiotic which produces lactic acid.
- It makes the environment of the intestine unfavourable for harmful bacteria's growth and supports the growth of friendly bacteria.
- It also helps in restoring normal microbial balance of intestine after antibiotic therapy or due to diarrhoea.
Directions for Use of Laff 10 MG
Storage and disposal of Laff 10 MG
- Store Laff Tablets in a cool and dry place, protect it from direct sunlight, moisture, and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets. Do not use expired medicines.