Immuno Fresh Mouth Wash
By IMMUNA LIFE SCIENCES
100ml Mouth Wash in Bottle
Price to be Updated
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Immuno Fresh Mouth Wash is an antiseptic and antimicrobial mouth wash. Immuno Fresh Mouth Wash is used for the treatment of gum diseases such as bleeding and irritated gums and to promote healing after dental procedures. It also helps control bad breath, oral sores and plague. Immuno Fresh Mouth Wash contains chlorhexidine as its active ingredient. It helps in maintaining the oral health, protecting from the gum disease etc. It works by stoping the growth of the microorganisms. It is not recommended to use in children below 12 years....
Ingredients and Benefits
- Immuno Fresh Mouth Wash contains chlorhexidine as its active ingredient that has antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
- It works by disrupting the cell membrane of microbe and hence prevents their growth and multiplication.
- It helps reduce swelling, pain and redness around your gums and also controls bad breath.
Uses of Immuno Fresh 0.2 %
- For treatment and prevention of gum disease (bleeding nad irritated gums)
- Promote healing of gums after dental surgery or any dental procedures.
- Prevents bad breath, plague, oral fungal infection and sores due to dental attachments.
Precautions and Warnings of Immuno Fresh 0.2 %
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to Immuno Fresh Mouth Wash or similar preprations and experience any allergies after using this mouthwash.
- You experience taste change or burning sensation after using this mouth was.
- Wait for atleast 5 minutes after brushing to use this mouthwash as toothpaste may affect the action of this mouth was.
- This mouth wash can be used in children only if advised by a doctor.
Directions for Use of Immuno Fresh 0.2 %
- Read the label carefully before using Immuno Fresh Mouth Wash
- Pour 10 ml of mouth wash (undiluted) in a cup and gargle throughly atleast for a minute then spit it out.
- Do not rinse your mouth with water and also do not eat or drink anything atleast for 20 minutes.
Storage and disposal of Immuno Fresh 0.2 %
Keep away from sunlight, heat and moist places. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Immuno Fresh Mouth Wash safe to use by pregnant or breastfeeding women?
A: Immuno Fresh Mouth Wash can be used by pregnant and breastfeeding women after consulting a doctor.
Q: Are there side effects of using Immuno Fresh Mouth Wash?
A: Some people may experience temporary staining of teeth, buring sensation in mouth and taste changes.
- CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE [Internet]. Mhraproductsprod.blob.core.windows.net. 2022 [cited 23 May 2022]
- Chlorhexidine Mouthwash Manufacturer & Supplier India | Buy Online [Internet]. https://wellonapharma.com/. 2022 [cited 23 May 2022]
- Orasep mouthwash liquid [Data on file]. Direction for use [cited 23 May 2022]
Expires on or After