Fusidex B Cream
By ZEE LABORATORIES LTD
10g Cream in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Fusidex B Cream Description
Fusidex B Cream is a combination medicine containing fusidic acid and beclomethasone. It helps in controlling skin conditions like itching, redness and scaly skin involving bacterial infections. Fus
idic acid is an antibiotic which controls the infection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria. Beclomethasone is a steroid that reduces the redness, swelling and discomfort. Fusidex B Cream is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor.
4 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Fusidex B Cream
- Niogenta F Tube Of 20gm CreamBy Klm Laboratories Pvt Ltd20g Cream in TubeMRP 219.00₹ 186.15₹ 9.31/Gram
- Fusiwal B Cream 15gmBy Wallace Pharmaceuticals15g Cream in TubeMRP 208.50₹ 166.80₹ 11.12/Gram
- Fusiwal B Cream 10gmBy Wallace Pharmaceuticals10g Cream in TubeMRP 180.00₹ 153.00₹ 15.30/Gram
- Fudic Bnf Cream 10gmBy Hegde And Hegde Pharmaceuticals Llp10g Cream in TubeMRP 197.00₹ 179.27₹ 17.93/Gram
Uses of Fusidex B Cream
Fusidex B Cream is used for the treatment of bacterial skin infections characterised by redness, itching and scaly skin (eczema or dermatitis).
Contraindications of Fusidex B Cream
- If you are allergic to fusidic acid, beclomethasone or any other ingredient of Fusidex B Cream .
- If you have a fungal, viral or serious bacterial infection of the skin.
- If you have skin lesions due to tuberculosis or syphilis.
- If you have red spots and rashes around the mouth (Perioral dermatitis and rosacea).
- If you develop skin rashes after a vaccination.
Side effects of Fusidex B Cream
- Irritation of skin
- Dryness of skin
Precautions and Warnings of Fusidex B Cream
Can I use Fusidex B Cream during pregnancy?
Limited information is available about the safe use of this medicine during pregnancy. Therefore, the use of Fusidex B Cream should be avoided in pregnant women unless considered essential and prescribed by your doctor.
Can I use Fusidex B Cream while breastfeeding?
It is not known whether this medicine passes into breastmilk. Do not use Fusidex B Cream for nursing women unless prescribed by your doctor and in any case, it should not be applied to breasts to prevent intake of medicine by your baby while feeding.
Can I drive if I have applied Fusidex B Cream ?
Fusidex B Cream is a topical medicine and may not affect your driving ability.
Can I consume alcohol with Fusidex B Cream ?
Alcohol is not known to interact with Fusidex B Cream However, avoid using alcohol as it can delay the healing or decrease the body's response to infection.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience worsening of symptoms after using Fusidex B Cream .
- You are using it for children below 6 years of age.
- You are using it for a duration of more than 2 weeks.
Mode of Action of Fusidex B Cream
How Does It Work?
Fusidex B Cream contains two medicines, Fusidic acid and Beclomethasone. Beclomethasone is a steroid medicine which reduces the itching, swelling, redness and discomfort caused due to the skin condition (eczema or dermatitis) while Fusidic acid is an antibiotic which controls bacterial infection of the skin by inhibiting the growth of bacteria....
Directions for Use of Fusidex B Cream
- Use Fusidex B Cream as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only, apply it on a healthy skin surface, free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Fusidex B Cream
Interactions with other medicines
Since Fusidex B Cream is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....
Storage and disposal of Fusidex B Cream
- Store Fusidex B Cream below 25°C, in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Fusidex B Cream
- As Fusidex B Cream is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
- If you have applied extra quantities of it, wipe the out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed applying Fusidex B Cream , apply it as soon as possible. Do not over-apply this medicine to compensate for the missed application.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use Fusidex B Cream for skin boils?
A: No, you should not apply Fusidex B Cream on boils. Consult your doctor and find a suitable medicine for your condition.
Q: Can I use Fusidex B Cream for diaper rash ?
A: Fusidex B Cream should not be used for diaper rash. Consult your doctor and use a medicine suggested by him.
Q: Does Fusidex B Cream contains steroid?
A: Yes, Fusidex B Cream contains a steroid medicine, namely Beclomethasone.
Q: How long should I use Fusidex B Cream ?
A: Fusidex B Cream should be used for the duration prescribed by your doctor, as this medicine contains a steroid long term use of steroid is not recommended. If your condition doesn't improve over time, consult your doctor.
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed