Felok M Suspension 60ml
By AURZ PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
60ml Suspension in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Felok M Suspension 60ml Description
Felok M Suspension is a combination medicine used for relieving pain. It is used to relieve pain associated with muscles and joints, headache, migraine and back pain. This Suspension contains mefenam
ic acid and paracetamol as its active molecules. It works by reducing the formation of certain chemicals that causes the sensation of pain. This Suspension is also useful in treating pain due to sprain, strain and injury, post-operative pain and dental pain. Felok M should be taken as suggested by your doctor. Do not take more than the recommended dose of this medicine.
|You Save||₹6.38 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Mefenamic Acid + Paracetamol|
Check more medicines with composition as Mefenamic Acid + Paracetamol
Uses of Felok M Suspension 60ml
- Dental pain
- Post-operative pain
- Traumatic pain
- Sprain and strain
Contraindications of Felok M Suspension 60ml
- If you are allergic to mefenamic acid, paracetamol or any of the ingredients of Felok M.
- If you are suffering from inflammation in the digestive tract.
- If you have or had stomach ulcers.
- If you have asthma or experienced an asthmatic attack due to painkillers.
- Felok M Suspension should not be used in the last trimester of pregnancy.
- Felok M Suspension should not be used for managing pain before, during and after heart surgery.
Side effects of Felok M Suspension 60ml
- Skin rashes
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Felok M Suspension 60ml
Can I take the Felok M Suspension during pregnancy?
Felok M Suspension should not be used in pregnant women as it can cause harm to the growing foetus. It can also delay labour and can increase bleeding tendency in both mother and child if used during labour.
Can I take the Felok M Suspension while breastfeeding?
You can take this medicine while breastfeeding as it is usually safe.
Can I drive after consuming the Felok M Suspension?
Felok M Suspension is not known to affect your driving ability. However, if you experience dizziness, drowsiness, fatigue and visual disturbances, avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with the Felok M Suspension?
There is no direct interaction of the Felok M Suspension with alcohol. However, there is a risk of liver damage in chronic alcoholics and people with liver problems if you are taking this medicine with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a liver or kidney problem.
- You have an ulcer in your stomach or intestine or perforations in the digestive tract.
- You may experience changes in blood count or anaemia.
- You are suffering from high blood pressure.
- You have a history of asthma or allergic reactions.
- You have fluid retention in your body (oedema).
- You have a heart condition or stroke.
- Taking more than the daily dose of Felok M may cause serious liver damage or allergic reactions, especially if you are consuming multiple products containing paracetamol or you consume alcohol too often....
Mode of Action of Felok M Suspension 60ml
How Does It Work?
Felok M Suspension works by the combined action of its two ingredients. Mefenamic acid and Paracetamol act by inhibiting prostaglandin synthesis, a chemical responsible for pain, inflammation and swelling....
Directions for Use of Felok M Suspension 60ml
- Felok M Suspension should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use.
- Read the instructions on the bottle before usage.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or a dropper for the exact quantity.
- Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Felok M Suspension 60ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the Felok M Suspension works or the Felok M Suspension itself can affect the action of certain medicines when taken together.
- Especially when taken along with medicines like Metoclopramide, Domperidone, Warfarin, Aspirin, Clopidogrel, steroids and painkillers, can induce stomach or intestinal bleeding.
- Antidiabetic medicine, if taken along with the Felok M can lead to low blood glucose.
- Cholesterol-lowering medicines like Cholestyramine should be taken with a minimum gap of 2 hours.
- Medicines used to treat a bacterial infection like Chloramphenicol.
- Felok M Suspensions should not be taken for 8 to 12 days after taking a medicine called Mifepristone.
- Digoxin used to treat heart failure should not be taken along with the Felok M Suspensions.
- Medicines used to lower blood pressure such as water pills, immunomodulator medicines such as Tacrolimus, Ciclosporin and certain antibiotics should be used cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Felok M Suspension 60ml
- Store the medicine at room temperature, away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Felok M Suspension 60ml
Symptoms of an overdose of the Felok M Suspensions include lethargy, drowsiness, nausea, vomiting and stomach pain. In case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. Significant high doses of this medicine can lead to liver damage or liver failure....
Missed a Dose
Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed one. If you have missed the dose, take the next dose as soon as you remember.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Felok M Suspension an antibiotic?
A: No, Felok M Suspension is not an antibiotic medicine. It helps in relieving pain.
Q: Can I have Felok M Suspension twice a day?
A: You should take Felok M Suspension as prescribed by your doctor. The dose of this medicine depends on your underlying condition. Refrain from using too much of this medicine if you do not experience any pain relief.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed