Etobrix 90mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
By WOCKHARDT LIMITED
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Etobrix 90 MG Description
Etobrix 90 capsule is a medicine used for relieving pain, swelling and inflammation associated with muscles, joints and bones. It contains etoricoxib as an active ingredient. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor. This medicine should not be used in children below 16 years of age. Inform your doctor about any underlying medical condition, any medicines or supplements you are currently taking.
|You Save||₹19.73 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Pain and inflammation|
|Side effects||Stomach pain, headache, dizziness, nausea|
Check more medicines with composition as Etoricoxib(90.0 Mg)
Uses of Etobrix 90 MG
- Etobrix 90 capsule is used to treat pain and inflammation in various conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, gouty arthritis.
- It is also used to provide relief from acute muscle pain.
Contraindications of Etobrix 90 MG
- If you are allergic to etoricoxib or any other ingredient of Etobrix 90 capsules.
- If you have history of allergies to other pain killers such as breathing difficulty, runny nose,itching, facial swelling.
- If you have active ulcer or bleeding in the stomach or intestine.
- If you have severe liver or kidney disease.
- If your age is below 16 years.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- If you are suffering from heart diseases, peripheral arterial disease (circulatory problem in which narrowed arteries reduce blood flow to your limbs), or cerebrovascular disease such as stroke.
Side effects of Etobrix 90 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Etobrix 90 MG
Can I take Etobrix 90 capsules during pregnancy?
Etobrix 90 capsules should not be taken during pregnancy. If you are pregnant or think you can be pregnant, consult your doctor. If a woman becomes pregnant during treatment, etoricoxib must be discontinued.
Can I take Etobrix 90 capsules while breastfeeding?
It is unknown if etoricoxib in Etobrix 90 capsules passes into human milk. Thus women should avoid breastfeeding while on this medicine. However, you should always consult your doctor for further information.
Can I drive if I have consumed Etobrix 90 capsules?
Etobrix 90 capsules can cause dizziness, spinning sensation (vertigo) or sleepiness, if you experience any of these effects, it is advised not to drive or operate machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Etobrix 90 capsules?
No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol. However, drinking alcohol while taking this medicine can worsen the side effects like dizziness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have or experience ulcers or bleeding from stomach or intestine
- You have a history of heart failure or other diseases related to heart
- You have swelling due to fluid retention (excess fluid in the body)
- You have underlying condition such as high blood pressure, high or abnormal cholesterol, diabetes or if you smoke
- You are suffering from liver disease or kidney disease.
- You are suffering from dehydration
- You are an aged person (above 65 years)
- You are on any medicine.
Directions for Use of Etobrix 90 MG
- Take this medicine as a whole with sufficient water.
- Do not break, crush or chew the medicine.
- You can take this medicine with or without food, but preferably at the fixed time.
- Do not take it for more time than the prescribed dose or duration.
Storage and disposal of Etobrix 90 MG
- Store in a cool dry place. Protect it from moisture.
- Keep it out of reach of children an pets.
Dosage of Etobrix 90 MG
If you think you have had an overdose of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for a missed one....
Mode of Action of Etobrix 90 MG
How Does It Work?
Etoricoxib works by reducing the generation of prostaglandins that are responsible for pain and inflammation in the body.
Interactions of Etobrix 90 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Etobrix 90 capsules works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- In particular, if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, blood-thinning, certain anti-infectives, immunomodulators, painkillers, medicines for treating irregular heart rate, anti-asthmatics, oral contraceptives, certain hormonal preparation, for brain related disorder, etc...
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: When should I take Etobrix 90 capsules?
A: You should take Etobrix 90 capsules as advised by your doctor, but preferably at fixed time. You can take this medicine with or without food.
Q: Can I take Etobrix 90 capsules for back pain?
A: No, Etobrix 90 capsules should not be taken for back pain without consulting your doctor. Since, back pain could be due to various reasons, thus always consult your doctor.
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed