Dubagest Sr 200mg Tablet
By INTEGRACE PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Dubagest Sr 200 MG Description
Dubagest SR 200 tablet contains progesterone as its active ingredient. This medicine is used for the treatment of gynaecological disorders associated with inadequate levels of progesterone hormone in
the body. Progesterone is a female hormone synthesized in the body naturally and plays a key role in regulating the menstrual cycle and maintaining pregnancy. This medicine works by supplying adequate levels of progesterone hormone and imitating its action in the body. It is used for the treatment of disorders related to the female reproductive cycle, infertility, irregular menses and abnormal uterine bleeding.
|You Save||₹70.43 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Drowsiness, bloating, diarrhoea, spotting, breast tenderness|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR FEMALE INFERTILITY|
Check more medicines with composition as Progesterone(200.0 Mg)
Uses of Dubagest Sr 200 MG
- For the treatment of premenstrual syndrome, absence of menses, irregular menses and abnormal uterine bleeding.
- To support the early phase of pregnancy in women who have experienced vaginal bleeding during early pregnancy and have inadequate or low levels of progesterone.
- For the treatment of infertility, preventing preterm delivery and mood disorder following childbirth.
- Hormone replacement therapy in women having menopause. It is given along with estrogen to post-menopausal women.
- This medicine is also used to support pregnancy and fertility outcomes during assisted reproductive procedures.
Contraindications of Dubagest Sr 200 MG
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients of Dubagest SR 200 tablet.
- If you have or ever had breast cancer.
- If you experience abnormal vaginal bleeding which is not being treated.
- If you recently had a heart attack or stroke.
- If you have a blood clotting disorder such as thrombosis, deep vein thrombosis (clots in blood vessels of legs) and blood clots in the lungs.
- If you have any liver disease.
Side effects of Dubagest Sr 200 MG
- Abdominal bloating
- Breast tenderness
- Short menstrual cycle
- Intermittent bleeding or spotting
Precautions and Warnings of Dubagest Sr 200 MG
Can I take the Dubagest SR 200 tablet during pregnancy?
This medicine can be taken during pregnancy if it is prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Dubagest SR 200 tablet while breastfeeding?
Components of this medicine pass into the breastmilk, however, its effect on breastfed infants is unknown. Consult your doctor for further advice.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Dubagest SR 200 tablet?
This medicine can make you feel drowsy and sleepy, caution is advised while driving or using machines if affected.
Can I consume alcohol with the Dubagest SR 200 tablet?
There is no known interaction between this medicine and alcohol. Consult your doctor if you drink too often. Consumption of alcohol during pregnancy should be avoided.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience abnormal vaginal bleeding or have a vaginal infection.
- You have epilepsy, migraine, asthma, liver, heart or kidney dysfunction, diabetes, photosensitivity and you are a breastfeeding mother, careful observation is required.
Mode of Action of Dubagest Sr 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Dubagest SR 200 tablet contains a man-made form of the female hormone progesterone. Progesterone plays a key role in regulating the menstrual cycle and maintaining pregnancy. This medicine works by replenishing the levels of the female hormone, progesterone in the body and thereby corrects the conditions related to reduced levels of this hormone....
Directions for Use of Dubagest Sr 200 MG
Dubagest SR 200 tablet must be used as directed by your doctor.Take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
Interactions of Dubagest Sr 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines affect the way Dubagest SR 200 tablet works or Dubagest Sr itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, herbals you are currently taking or might take before taking this medicine.
- Especially, if you are taking an antifungal medicine containing ketoconazole inform your doctor.
Storage and disposal of Dubagest Sr 200 MG
- Store it in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Dubagest Sr 200 MG
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. Symptoms of an overdose include drowsiness, dizziness, sleepiness or painful menstruation....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Alok Nachane
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How Dubagest SR 200 tablet should be taken?
A: Take this medicine as advised by your doctor one hour before or after your meals.This medicine should be taken at a fixed time to gain optimum benefits.
Q: What is the use of Dubagest SR 200 tablet?
A: Dubagest SR 200 tablet is used for the treatment of gyenocological disorders associated with decreased levels of a female hormone progesterone. It is used in females to treat abnormal uterine bleeding, absence of or irregular menstruation, to support pregnancy, as hormone replacement therapy in women having menopause and for fertility related problem.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed