Diclogem Tablet Description
Diclogem tablet is a pain-relieving medicine. It is used to relieve pain and inflammation associated with various forms of arthritis such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondy
litis (pain and stiffness in the spine). Diclogem tablet contains diclofenac and paracetamol as their active ingredient. It works by interfering with the formation of certain chemicals responsible for pain, swelling and inflammation. Performing guided exercise and losing weight while taking this medicine can help you manage your arthritis pain better and can also help limit the progression of joint damage and maintain muscles. Consult your doctor to guide you for a suitable exercise regimen that suits you well. Take tab Diclogem as advised by your doctor for prescribed duration. You should take this medicine with meals to avoid stomach upset.
|You Save||₹9.00 (30% on MRP)|
|Contains||Diclofenac(50.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Pain and inflammation|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, indigestion|
- Zeldinac P Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 20.00₹ 14.0033.33% CHEAPER₹ 1.4/Tablet
Uses of Diclogem Tablet
Contraindications of Diclogem Tablet
- If you are allergic to paracetamol, diclofenac or other ingredients of Diclogem tablet.
- If you have severe heart problems such as heart failure, high blood pressure or brain diseases.
- If you have liver and kidney disorder or dysfunction.
- If you experience asthma, skin rashes, swelling & allergies after taking aspirin or any other painkillers.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers and bleeding or have an active ulcer.
- If you are pregnant especially, in the third trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of Diclogem Tablet
- Black stools
- Stomach pain
- Mouth ulcer
- Loose motions
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Diclogem Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney or liver problems.
- You are an elderly patient or using diuretics or have kidney disorders, the medicine may increase the risk of kidney failure, the doctor may perform the renal function tests for the same.
- You suffer from gastrointestinal problems like bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease.
- You have asthma, as the medicine may worsen the same.
- You have an autoimmune disease called systemic lupus erythematosus.
- You are an alcoholic, as concomitant use of the medicine may damage the liver.
- You have disorders related to blood clotting.
- You develop skin rashes and lesions after taking the medicine.
Mode of Action of Diclogem Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Diclogem Tablet
Interactions of Diclogem Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way the Diclogem tablet works or the medicine itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the physician regarding the medicines, supplements or herbals you take or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you are using medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
- Other medicines containing paracetamol should be avoided while taking the Diclogem tablets.
- Be cautious if you are taking steroids, blood thinners and certain antibiotic medicines.
Storage and disposal of Diclogem Tablet
- Store the Diclogem tablets in a cool and dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Diclogem Tablet
Missed a Dose
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)