Dicaris 50mg Child Strip Of 1 Tablet
Dicaris 50 MG Description
Dicaris Tablet is an anti-worm medicine containing Levamisole as its active ingredient. It is used in the treatment of worm infections. Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to it. This medic
ine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Vermisol 50mg TabletBy Khandelwal Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 17.63₹ 14.99₹ 14.99/Tablet
- Vitilex 50mg TabletBy Glowderma Lab Pvt Ltd4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 53.00₹ 45.0522.08% CHEAPER₹ 11.26/Tablet
Uses of Dicaris 50 MG
Contraindications of Dicaris 50 MG
Side effects of Dicaris 50 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Dicaris 50 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your liver or kidneys.
- You develop an allergic reaction after using Dicaris Tablet.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition while on treatment.
- You are pregnant, think you may be or are planning a pregnancy.
- You are breastfeeding.
- Do not use Dicaris Tablet for any other condition than that prescribed by the doctor.
- Do not miss any dose or consume it in excess.
Mode of Action of Dicaris 50 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dicaris 50 MG
Interactions of Dicaris 50 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Dicaris Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Especially if you are taking medicines like Ivermectin and Albendazole....
Storage and disposal of Dicaris 50 MG
- Store Dicaris Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.