Carmicide Peadiatric Liquid 100ml
By INDOCO REMEDIES LTD
100ml Oral Liquid in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Carmicide Paed liquid acts as an effective carminative that aids in good digestion, removing flatulence, colic pain, etc. This medicine is specially designed for use in children and should be used under adult’s supervision. Carmicide Paed liquid is a combination of different active ingredients namely, sodium citrate, citric acid, ginger oil, cinnamon oil, caraway oil, clove oil, alcohol content. It keeps the blood and urine alkaline or less acidic. Thus, also helps in preventing kidney stones. It should be used in the exact dosage prescribed by the doctor. Do not change or modify the dose on your own. Before giving this medicine to your child, inform the doctor if your child is on a low salt diet or undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations. Do not give any other medicine containing aluminium hydroxide or antacid along with the Carmicide Paed liquid. Keep a gap of at least two hours between the doses....
Ingredients and Benefits
- Sodium citrate and the citric acid combination helps make your urine less acidic or alkaline. Also called a urinary alkalizer to prevent kidney stones.
- It contains a combination of essential oils such as cardamom oil, cinnamon oil, ginger oil, caraway oil. These oils have antispasmodic, carminative, digestive and laxative properties. It helps in improving digestion, relieves spasms in the stomach and intestine....
Uses of Carmicide Peadiatric Liquid 100ml
Carmicide Paed liquid relieves griping pain and colic pain in infants improves digestion or remove flatulence. It also keeps the urine and blood more alkaline and thus prevents kidney stones.
Precautions and Warnings of Carmicide Peadiatric Liquid 100ml
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child has any pre-existing health condition such as kidney problems, dehydration, high potassium level, heart diseases, etc.
- Your child is taking other medications, supplements or following complementary or integrative health approaches.
- Your child is allergic to any ingredient of the Carmicide Paed liquid, avoid taking it.
- Concomitant use of antacid or medicine containing aluminium hydroxide should be avoided.
- Your child is on a low salt diet.
- Keep the baby hydrated.
Directions for Use of Carmicide Peadiatric Liquid 100ml
- Carmicide Paed liquid should be used as directed by the physician.
- Shake it well before use.
- It should preferably be given at bedtime or after meals as directed by the paediatrician.
- Measure the liquid dose carefully and give the exact dose to the child.
Storage and disposal of Carmicide Peadiatric Liquid 100ml
- Store it at a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep the container tightly closed.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is there any side effect of Carmicide Paed liquid?
A: Try to give it in exact dose prescribed by the doctor to avoid adverse effects. However, sometimes the child may experience diarrhea, nausea etc.
Q: What precautions should I take before giving this to my child?
- Please notify your doctor if your child has kidney or any other health condition.
- If your child is on low salt diet.
Q: Can I give other medicines along with Carmicide Paed liquid?
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of Carmicide Paed liquid if, taken at the same time. Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder. ...
- In particular, if your child is already on certain medicines like antacids, other medicines containing aluminum hydroxide, antibiotics, psychiatric medicines etc.
Q: Is Carmicide liquid good for digestion?
A: Yes, Carmicide Paed liquid relieves griping pain and colic pain in infants and improves digestion or removes flatulence.
Q: Is Carmicide good for gas?
A: Yes, Carmicide liquid improves digestion or removes flatulence or gas.
- Citric Acid; Sodium Citrate Oral Solution [Internet]. Nationwidechildrens.org. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Sodium Citrate and Citric Acid [Internet]. Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Citric acid and sodium citrate Uses, Side Effects & Warnings - Drugs.com [Internet]. Drugs.com. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Cardamom Oil [Internet]. Essential Oils Company. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Cinnamon Oil Benefits, Uses, Side Effects, & Interactions [Internet]. Healthline. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.