Belzole Tube Of 20gm Cream
By BELLISSA PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
20g Cream in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Belzole 2 %W/W Description
Belzole Cream is a topical anti-fungal medicine. It is used to treat fungal skin infections such as ringworm, fungal infections between the toes, inner thighs, private parts, etc. Belzole contains ke
toconazole as its active ingredient. It is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects. However, they normally fade away with time. Report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen.
|You Save||₹20.85 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Skin fungal infection|
|Side effects||Burning sensation, irritation, redness, itching, peeling or dryness at the site of application|
Check more medicines with composition as Ketoconazole(2.0 %W/W)
4 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Belzole Tube Of 20gm Cream
- Ketoford Tube Of 15gm CreamBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd15g Cream in TubeMRP 90.00₹ 63.00₹ 4.2/Gram
- Iz K 2% CreamBy Mrhm Pharma Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 199.00₹ 199.00₹ 6.63/Gram
- Myket Cream 30gmBy Kivi Labs Limited30g Cream in TubeMRP 141.00₹ 141.00₹ 4.7/Gram
- Esava Cream 50gmBy Praise Pharma50g Cream in TubeMRP 150.00₹ 127.50₹ 2.55/Gram
Uses of Belzole 2 %W/W
Belzole Cream is used in treating fungal skin infections like athlete's foot (infections between the toes), ringworm, oral thrush (infection of the mouth), jock itch (skin infection in the skin of private parts, inner thighs and buttocks), etc....
Contraindications of Belzole 2 %W/W
- If you are allergic to ketoconazole or any other ingredients of Belzole Cream.
- If you are suffering from any eye infections.
Side effects of Belzole 2 %W/W
Burning sensation, irritation, redness, itching, peeling or dryness at the area Belzole Cream is applied.
Precautions and Warnings of Belzole 2 %W/W
Can I use Belzole Cream during pregnancy?
There is limited safety data available about the use of this medicine in pregnant women. Hence, it should not be used unless it is prescribed by a doctor.
Can I use Belzole Cream while breastfeeding?
There is limited safety data available about the use of this medicine in breastfeeding mothers. Hence, it is essential to consult your doctor before using this medicine while breastfeeding. Avoid using it in areas near the breast in case it is prescribed.
Can I drive if I have applied Belzole Cream?
Belzole Cream is a topical preparation and may not affect the driving ability or ability to handle machinery.
Can I consume alcohol with Belzole Cream?
No interaction has been established between alcohol and Belzole Cream.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have recently used a topical preparation (cream, Cream, gel, etc) containing steroids to treat your skin infection.
- You experience any skin allergies after using this medicine.
- You have open wounds, cuts, burns or aberrations on your skin.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition. Contact your doctor immediately.
- Avoid using this medicine for a prolonged period.
- Belzole Cream is not recommended for patients below the age of 18 years.
Mode of Action of Belzole 2 %W/W
How Does It Work?
Ketoconazole in Belzole Cream works by interfering with the cell membranes of fungi, stopping their growth and eventually causing their death.
Directions for Use of Belzole 2 %W/W
- Belzole Cream is meant for external use only.
- Use it as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Clean and dry the infected area well.
- Apply it on a healthy skin surface, free from cuts and wounds.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Belzole 2 %W/W
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Belzole Cream is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription), supplements, herbal preparations or other topical preparations for treating other health conditions....
Storage and disposal of Belzole 2 %W/W
Belzole Cream should be stored at room temperature, protected from moisture and heat. Keep it out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Belzole 2 %W/W
As Belzole Cream is meant for external application, cases of an overdose are unlikely. However, excessive use may cause burning sensation, skin redness or swelling. Contact your doctor if you experience any unusual symptoms or accidental ingestion....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed applying Belzole Cream, apply it as soon as possible. Do not over-apply this medicine to compensate for the missed application.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop using Ketoconazole Cream if symptoms of allergy go away?
A: No, you should use Belzole Cream for the exact duration as prescribed by your doctor. Stopping it in between the treatment may revert the allergic symptoms.
Q: Can I apply Belzole Cream on face?
A: Your face skin is very delicate and thin. Therefore, you should always consult your doctor before using it directly on your face. The doctor will prescribe you the appropriate medicine after diagnosis.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed