Bazince 100mg Suspension 15ml
By SHINCE PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
15ml Suspension in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Bazince 100 MG Description
Bazince Suspension is an antibiotic that contains azithromycin as its active ingredient. This medicine is designed for children's use only. It is used for the treatment of bacterial infections of var
ious parts of the body like ears, throat, lungs, skin, soft tissues, urinary tract, etc. It works by killing the bacteria responsible for the infection. It is very important to complete the course of this antibiotic medicine as prescribed by the doctor. Do not skip a dose or consume it more than that recommended by the doctor. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own as it can lead to antibiotic resistance and recurrence of infection.
|You Save||₹4.50 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Headache, diarrhoea, vomiting, nausea, dizziness|
Check more medicines with composition as Azithromycin(100.0 Mg)
10 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Bazince 100mg Suspension 15ml
- Azax 100mg Bottle Of 15ml SuspensionBy Ranbaxy Laboratories (sun Pharma)15ml Suspension in BottleMRP 39.00₹ 25.350.59% CHEAPER₹ 1.69/Millilitre
- Azitus Xl 100mg Bottle Of 30ml SuspensionBy Zuventus Health Care Ltd30ml Suspension in BottleMRP 83.05₹ 83.05₹ 2.77/Millilitre
- Aziclass 100mg Liquid 30mlBy Apex Laboratories Private Limited30ml Suspension in BottleMRP 63.18₹ 63.18₹ 2.11/Millilitre
- Azibact 100mg Readymix 15mlBy Ipca Laboratories15ml Suspension in BottleMRP 47.65₹ 40.50₹ 2.7/Millilitre
- Zithium 100mg Bottle Of 15ml SuspensionBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd15ml Suspension in BottleMRP 42.00₹ 35.70₹ 2.38/Millilitre
- Atm Xl 100mg Bottle Of 30ml SuspensionBy Indoco Remedies Ltd30ml Suspension in BottleMRP 84.00₹ 71.40₹ 2.38/Millilitre
- Zithrox 100mg Suspension 15mlBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals15ml Suspension in BottleMRP 39.80₹ 33.83₹ 2.26/Millilitre
- Aziwok Mango Flavour 100mg Liquid 15mlBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd15ml Suspension in BottleMRP 42.02₹ 35.72₹ 2.38/Millilitre
- Atm 100mg Bottle Of 15ml SuspensionBy Indoco Remedies Ltd15ml Suspension in BottleMRP 42.00₹ 35.70₹ 2.38/Millilitre
- Azifine 100mg Syrup 15mlBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals15ml Suspension in BottleMRP 45.50₹ 38.67₹ 2.58/Millilitre
Uses of Bazince 100 MG
- Bazince Suspension is used for the treatment of bacterial infection in the ears, lungs, throat, tonsils, airways, nasal passage, skin and soft tissue.
- It is also used for the treatment of enteric fever and pneumonia or lung infection due to coming in contact with an infected person (CAP).
Contraindications of Bazince 100 MG
If your child has suffered any allergic reaction due to this medicine or any other antibiotic from the same class as azithromycin.
Side effects of Bazince 100 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Bazince 100 MG
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child has any kind of kidney disease or kidney failure.
- Your child experiences severe skin allergies such as Stevens-Johnson syndrome after taking this medicine, experience a side effect called encephalopathy, which makes you feel confused, unconscious, less alert and causes difficulty in movement and fits....
- Your child is suffering from a condition called haemolytic anaemia (a type of anaemia where the red blood cells are broken down faster than they are formed).
Mode of Action of Bazince 100 MG
How Does It Work?
This medicine works by inhibiting the growth and killing of bacteria responsible for causing infection.
Directions for Use of Bazince 100 MG
- Give it to your child as instructed by your doctor, it can be given with or without food.
- Shake it well before use. Use a measuring cup, spoon or dropper for the exact quantity.
- Do not give this medicine to your child directly from the bottle.
- Complete the course of the antibiotic medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Bazince 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Antacids should be taken with a minimum gap of one hour with this medicine.
- Medicines used for migraine headaches such as ergotamine should not be used concomitantly.
- Tell your doctor about any other medicines, supplements or herbal preparations your child is currently taking to avoid any interactions. Because sometimes Bazince Suspension may affect the way other medicines work and other medicines may affect how Bazince Suspension works, if taken at the same time....
- Other medicines which should be used with caution are immunosuppressants like cyclosporin, medicines used during heart failure like digoxin, anti-gout medicines like colchicine, blood thinners such as warfarin, etc....
Storage and disposal of Bazince 100 MG
- It should be stored at room temperature, away from direct sunlight or heat.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not take this medicine after its expiry date which is mentioned on the medicine.
Dosage of Bazince 100 MG
Symptoms of an overdose may be diarrhoea, vomiting, feeling sick. Immediately inform your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
You Should never miss your dose of this antibiotic medicine and complete the entire course for effective treatment. If you have missed to give any dose of this medicine to your child, give it to them as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule....
Dr. Abhishek B L
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop giving Bazince Suspension to my child if he/she feels better after few days?
A: No, it may decrease the effectiveness of treatment and will increase the resistance of bacteria. Always complete the course of antibiotic medicine and do not stop the treatment mid way even if your child is feeling better.
Q: Can I give Bazince Suspension to my child for fever?
A: It is an antibiotic medicine and is not effective for controlling general fever. However, it is used in the treatment of enteric or typhoid fever due to a bacterial infection known as salmonella. Consult your doctor before giving any medicine to your child.
Q: Can I give Bazince Suspension to my child for throat infection or cough?
A: A throat infection can be either due to bacterial or viral infection. Do not give this medicine to your child without consulting your doctor.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed