Axepta 25mg Tablet
Axepta 25 MG Description
Axepta Tablet contains atomoxetine as an active ingredient. Axepta tablet is indicated for the treatment of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in children of 6 and over, adolescents, and
adults. ADHD is a behaviour disease in children in which there is poor concentration and learning difficulties. Axepta tablet helps to improve attention, concentration and it decreases impulsive nature. Other than the Axepta tablet, psychological, educational, and social treatment is also required. Directions for the use of the Axepta tablet should be strictly followed. It must be taken without food. The medicine's dosage is determined by the patient's condition and reaction to the medicine. It's important to continue taking this medicine as advised by the doctor; else, there may be a relapse of the disease.
|You Save||₹33.75 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)|
|Side effects||Constipation, Dry mouth, Nausea, Decreased appetite, Dizziness, Sleeping problem|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR ATTENTION DEFICIT HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER|
Uses of Axepta 25 MG
- Axepta tablet is indicated for the treatment of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in children 6 and over, adolescents, and adults.
Contraindications of Axepta 25 MG
- If you are allergic to Axepta tablet or its active ingredient.
- If you consume alcohol.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have a respiratory disease.
- If you are on a CNS depressant.
- If you have kidney or liver disease.
- Never take Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors with Axepta tablet as it may lead to fatal reactions.
Side effects of Axepta 25 MG
- Dry mouth
- Decreased appetite
- Sleeping pro
Precautions and Warnings of Axepta 25 MG
Other General Warnings
- You notice any allergic reaction.
- Your condition does not improve or worsen after taking Axepta Tablet.
- You are trying to conceive, are breastfeeding, or taking birth control pills.
- You want to stop the medication.
- You have been diagnosed with other diseases or conditions and are currently taking medications; other medicines may interact with Axepta Tablet and cause side effects or intensify them.
- You are a child.
- You have suicidal thoughts.
Mode of Action of Axepta 25 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Axepta 25 MG
- Axepta Tablet should be taken only according to a doctor's recommendation.
- Take the tablet as a whole with some water.
- Axepta tablet should not be distorted in any way by crushing or breaking it.
- You can take Axepta Tablet with/without food.
- Maintain the proper schedule and have the medicine at the same time every day.
Interactions of Axepta 25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- MAO Inhibitors- Serious, sometimes fatal, reactions are observed when MAO Inhibitors are given with Axepta Tablets.
- Anti-hypertensive (increased blood pressure) medicines- when anti-hypertensive medicines interact with Axepta Tablets, there are chances of increased blood pressure.