Toff-gargle Povidine Iodine (mint Flav) 0.5% W/v Gargle 150 Ml
Toff-Gargle Povidine Iodine is a mouthwash with antiseptic and disinfectant properties and is used to kill germs that cause infections of the mouth. It also serves as a solution for dry mouth and sore throat. This product is infused with mint flavour, which cleans your mouth and leaves you with long-lasting fresh breath.
This gargle is different from other mouthwashes as this hits the sore throat and gives relief within minutes. This gargle is to be used after consulting with a physician.
- This can be used in the treatment of sore throat and mouth infections.
- Toff-Gargle Povidine Iodine kills mouth infection-causing bacteria and germs.
- This can also be used in the prevention and treatment of wound infection.
- The composition of Toff-Gargle Povidine includes Povidine Iodine.
- This can be used in the treatment of mouth infections.
- It can also be used to relieve symptoms of sore throat.
- This can be used to treat dry mouth.
How to Use
- Do not dilute the solution.
- Gargle for at least 30 seconds.
- Spit it out after use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Keep it out of reach of children below 3 years of age.
- Do not swallow it.
- Consult a physician before using it.
Q 1. Where can you use Toff Gargle?
Ans. Toff-Gargle Povidine Iodine is used to treat and prevent wound infections, including cuts, small areas of burn and ulcers. Do not use this on deep surgical wounds.
Q 2. What if you forgot to take a dose?
Ans. If you accidentally skip a dose, then do not consume a double dose. Skip that missed dose and continue with your regular schedule.
Q 3. Can you use this product without consulting the physician?
Ans. It is recommended to consult a doctor before taking this product. Please do not ingest it without taking a doctor’s consultation. Also, carefully read the label before using this product.
Q 4. Can you use this medicine on an open wound?
Ans. Toff-Gargle Povidine Iodine is an antiseptic that can be used to treat or prevent infections in wounds such as ulcers, minor burns and cuts and other minor injuries. Apply this medicine with caution on open wounds or areas where the skin is broken, such as burns. This is because there is a risk of excessive iodine absorption in the blood, leading to toxic levels.