Nivea Oil Control Charcoal Face Wash - 50 G
Nivea Oil Control Charcoal Face Wash is an advanced oil control face wash enriched with charcoal and menthol. Nivea Oil Control Charcoal Face Wash controls oiliness and acts against acne-causing bacteria. Nivea Charcoal Face Wash offers effective skin formula repair to replenish damaged and dull skin with Whitanat Vita Complex Plus and 10 active ingredients. The charcoal-infused Nivea Oil Control Charcoal Face Wash consists of charcoal that removes accumulated dirt, pollutants and impurities from the skin along with providing a cooling effect to the skin.
- Prevents oil accumulation and acts on your skin for up to 12 hours.
- The optimal composition of key ingredients ensures effective and long-lasting action.
- Ideal for all skin types, especially for acne-prone skin.
- Leave skin cool and fresh after wash.
- Green tea
- Magnolia bark extract
- Liquorice extract
- Vitamin C
- Fucus Vesiculosus extract
- Vitamin E
- Pro Vitamin B5
- Gingko leaves extract
- Ginseng roots extract
- Glyceryl Glucoside
- Unclogs pores and gives clear skin.
- Removes dullness from skin.
- Removes excess oils and accumulated dirt from inside the pores using its cooling mud formula.
- Deep clean action prevents blackheads and whiteheads.
- Restricts the acne-causing bacteria from the skin and leaves the skin supple and soft.
How to Use
- Take a small amount of Nivea Face Wash on your palm and lather up.
- Massage the lather gently over the wet face.
- Wash your face and rinse off with clean water.
- Pat your face dry.
- Use it in the morning and evening daily for better results.
- Avoid contact with the eye area. In case of contact, wash your eyes well with clean water.
- Do not swallow the product.
- Read the directions for use as given.
- Do not use it in case Nivea Oil Control Charcoal Face Wash side effects like swelling, redness or irritation are observed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Q1. Can Nivea Oil Control Charcoal Face Wash be used every day?
Ans: Yes, you can use this product twice daily or as directed.
Q2. Is Nivea Oil Control Charcoal Face Wash paraben-free?
Ans: It has active charcoal and aloe vera gel ingredients which are 100% natural. The face wash is free of any paraben-like chemicals.
Q3. Can this face wash be used for oily skin?
Ans: Nivea Oil Control Charcoal Face Wash contains Green tea and Magnolia bark extracts which pull out excessive oil from the skin and restrict oil accumulation in the pores.