Lizol Neem Disinfectant Floor Cleaner Liquid Bottle Of 500 Ml
Lizol is India's No.1 Household Cleaning Brand, highly recommended by the Indian Medical Association. Lizol guarantees to kill 99.99% of disease-causing bacteria as well as germs while leaving your room smelling fragrant with a wide variety of aromas. This cleaner removes 100 types of Stains & Germs and leaves a Pleasant Fragrance. Available Variants are Pine, Floral, Citrus, Jasmine, Lavender, Sandal and Neem in the sizes: 200 ml, 500 ml, 975 ml, 1L, 1.8L Refill, 2 L and 5L.
1. India's No. 1 Floor Cleaner with 99.9% Germ Kill 2. 3 Triple Germ Action - Kills Bacteria#, Viruses^ & Fungi^ including Covid-19 Virus 3. New Active Bloom Formula with Refreshing Fragrances 4. 10x Better Cleaning for your Home
How to Use
Floor and Bathroom Surfaces: Use 16ml (one capful) in half a bucket of water (4 Litres). Gently mop on Surface. No need to rinse. Kitchen Surfaces: For tough stains, use undiluted. Apply on a dirty surface. Leave for 5 minutes and then rinse well with water immediately. Neat use is recommended on polished marble, granite and ceramic tiles only.
- Read all the instructions on the bottle carefully.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Do not consume it.
- Do not use more than the recommended amount.
- Store it in a cool, dry place.
- Do not let it come in contact with your eyes.
Q1. How to use this Floor Cleanser in lightly soiled and heavy soiled areas?
Ans: You should clean with Lizol after mixing it in water for light soiled areas. However, use it without any dilution if you are going to sweep heavily soiled areas.
Q2. Can I use Lizol Neem Disinfectant Floor Cleaner directly?
Ans: Yes, you can use it directly and even after diluting it.
Q3. Can I use Lizol Neem Disinfectant Floor Cleaner as a sanitiser?
Ans: No, the Lizol Neem Disinfectant Surface Cleaner is a surface cleaner and can not be used as a hand sanitiser. It is only meant for non-porous hard surfaces.