Lizol Neem Disinfectant Floor Cleaner Liquid Bottle Of 500 Ml
Lizol is India's #1 surface cleansing brand and is approved by Indian Medical Association. Lizol Neem Disinfectant Floor Cleaner kills 99.9% of germs and also cleans tough stains. It gives 10x better protection and cleansing effect than other surface cleaners. It can be used safely on all surfaces, including Ceramic, Marble Granite, Mosaic, etc.
- It keeps the home germ-free and gives freshness to the floors.
- Perfect for cleaning tiles, skins, kitchen tops, floors and other washable surfaces.
- It kills most of the microbes and provides a good hygienic environment.
- It kills E. Coli that can cause stomach infection.
- It makes surfaces safe to touch and use directly.
How to Use
- Use one cap or 15ml Lizol Floor Cleaner in half a bucket of water or 4 litres of water.
- Gently clean the surface with a mop dipped in the disinfectant solution.
- Use it without any dilution if you are going to clean heavily soiled areas.
- Read all the instructions on the bottle carefully.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Do not consume it.
- Do not use more than the recommended amount.
- Store it in a cool, dry place.
- Do not let it come in contact with your eyes.
Q1. How to use this Floor Cleanser in lightly soiled and heavy soiled areas?
Ans: You should clean with Lizol after mixing it in water for light soiled areas. However, use it without any dilution if you are going to sweep heavily soiled areas.
Q2. Can I use Lizol Neem Disinfectant Floor Cleaner directly?
Ans: Yes, you can use it directly and even after diluting it.
Q3. Can I use Lizol Neem Disinfectant Floor Cleaner as a sanitiser?
Ans: No, the Lizol Neem Disinfectant Surface Cleaner is a surface cleaner and can not be used as a hand sanitiser. It is only meant for non-porous hard surfaces.