Lizol Jasmine Disinfectant Floor Cleaner Bottle Of 2 L
Lizol is India's No.1 Household Cleaning Brand, highly recommended by the Indian Medical Association. Lizol guarantees to kill 99.99% of disease-causing bacteria as well as germs while leaving your room smelling fragrant with a wide variety of aromas. This cleaner removes 100 types of Stains & Germs and leaves a Pleasant Fragrance. Available Variants are Pine, Floral, Citrus, Jasmine, Lavender, Sandal and Neem in the sizes: 200 ml, 500 ml, 975 ml, 1L, 1.8L Refill, 2 L and 5L.
1. India's No. 1 Floor Cleaner with 99.9% Germ Kill 2. 3 Triple Germ Action - Kills Bacteria#, Viruses^ & Fungi^ including Covid-19 Virus 3. New Active Bloom Formula with Refreshing Fragrances 4. 10x Better Cleaning for your Home
- Benzalkonium chloride solution
- Lauryl alcohol ethoxylate
- Cocamidopropyl betaine
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Denatonium benzoate
- Butylated hydroxytoluene
- Helps to keep the house clean.
- Helps in the maintenance of hygiene.
- Provides a refreshing fragrance.
How to Use
Floor and Bathroom Surfaces: Use 16ml (one capful) in half a bucket of water (4 Litres). Gently mop on Surface. No need to rinse. Kitchen Surfaces: For tough stains, use undiluted. Apply on a dirty surface. Leave for 5 minutes and then rinse well with water immediately. Neat use is recommended on polished marble, granite and ceramic tiles only.
- Wash hands properly after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store away from sunlight.
- In case it comes in contact with skin or eyes, wash thoroughly with water.
- Do not mix with any other acid or cleaner.
- In case of persistent irritation, consult a doctor immediately.
Q1. Does Lizol Disinfectant Floor Cleaner contain ammonia or bleach?
Ans: No, Lizol Disinfectant Floor Cleaner does not contain ammonia or bleach.
Q2. Is Lizol Disinfectant Floor Cleaner effective against the COVID-19 virus?
Ans: RB commissioned independent tests with MICROBAC, an internationally acclaimed laboratory that has shown that Lizol Disinfectant Floor Cleaner is effective against the COVID-19 virus when the contact time is 5 minutes.
Q3. Can the Lizol Disinfectant Floor Cleaner cause harm to the tiles?
Ans: No, Lizol Disinfectant Floor Cleaner is safe to be used on tiles and does not cause any harm to them.
Q4. Why is Lizol Disinfectant Floor Cleaner better than standard phenyls and other surface cleaners?
Ans: It is found to kill ten times more germs than ordinary surface cleaners and phenyls, which is why it is preferred over them. It also has real cleaning power, unlike the standard phenyls.
Q5. What is the importance of disinfection?
Ans: Disinfection is important as it helps us get rid of microorganisms that can cause severe infections, such as E.coli and Salmonella. The use of Lizol Disinfectant Floor Cleaner helps get rid of these harmful microorganisms and keep your family safe.