Baidyanath Rumartho Gold - 30 Capsules
Baidyanath Rumartho Gold Capsule is excellent for the treatment of arthritis and other related issues. It relieves the gout pain, osteoarthritis swelling, rheumatism and a range of other arthritic symptoms. It contains herbal components that act as antioxidants and promote the production of WBCs (white blood cells) in the immune system.
- Arthritis, rheumatism and osteoarthritis can all benefit from the treatment with this capsule.
- Gout, lumbago and sciatica are relieved.
- It's good for persistent joint aches.
- Joint flexibility is improved.
- Reduces joint inflammation.
- Rejuvenates and balances the body.
- Banga bhasma
- Loha bhasma
- Swarna makshik bhasma
- Mandoor bhasma
- Abhrak bhasma
- Swarna bhasma
- Yograj Guggulu
- Maharasnadi kwath
- Shuddha kuchala
- Maharasnadi kadha
- It is used in the ayurvedic treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- It relieves the chronic joint pains of hands, feet, hips and knees.
- Improves joint flexibility.
- Reduces pain and inflammation and promotes rejuvenation.
How to Use
- Before you take any Baidyanath products, you must consult with your doctor.
- Take one capsule of Baidyanath Rumartho Gold with milk twice a day or as directed by the doctor.
- Read the label instructions carefully before using this capsule.
- Keep away from children.
- Take this capsule as recommended by your doctor.
- Store this product in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- If you are taking another medicine, then inform your physician in advance before taking this capsule.
- Oily and fried products need to be avoided while taking this medicine.
Q1. Is the use of Baidyanath Rumartho Gold capsules safe for pregnant women?
Ans: Yes, it is safe. However, be it pregnant ladies or lactating mothers, everyone should take Baidyanath Rumartho Gold only under medical supervision.
Q2. How long does it take to gain benefits from this medicine?
Ans: It can take up to 1 month, based on the dosage.
Q3. Can this product be used while taking allopathic medicines?
Ans: Seek your doctor's advice if you are taking this product along with other allopathic medicines as some ayurvedic herbs interact with allopathic medicine.
Q4. Can this be used while taking homoeopathic medicines?
Ans: Yes, this product does not react with homoeopathic medicines.
Q5. Is Baidyanath Rheumartho Gold Capsule harmful to the stomach?
Ans: No, Baidyanath Rheumartho Gold Capsules are not harmful to the stomach.
Q6. Can this product be used with other multivitamins and omega fatty acid supplements?
Ans: Yes, generally, this product goes well with most dietary supplements. However, if you are taking more than one product per day, please consult your doctor for an opinion.