Comfort After Wash Pure Fabric Conditioner For Baby 220 Ml
Baby skin is thinner and more delicate than adult skin, hence it requires extra care and attention to avoid discomfort and itchiness. That’s why Comfort After Wash Fabric Softener should be used for all your baby clothes to ensure they have the softest touch against your baby’s skin. Formulated to be especially safe for infant skin, Comfort After Wash Fabric Softener for kids should be an essential step when doing the laundry for your infant's clothes.
- When used after washing, this fabric softener for baby’s clothes results in the utmost softness so that your child is comfy and safe. This fabric softener also has a 99.99% antibacterial action for increased hygiene.
- Although most baby clothes are designed to be soft against the skin, they can lose their softness through regular washing. Comfort After Wash Fabric Softener helps to deal with this wear and tear by renewing and improving the softness of the fabric.
- To maintain the highest level of safety, Comfort After Wash Fabric Softener ingredients and composition are dermatologically tested to be safe, soft and gentle for your child’s sensitive skin.
- With no synthetic dyes or colouring and only a mild, non-irritating fragrance, this softener is gentle and doesn’t cause rashes, delivering unbeatable softness for your baby’s skin!
- Now you can have ease of mind knowing that your child is wrapped up in the softest fabrics with Comfort Baby Softener.
Fabric softener for baby clothes with a mild fragrance and increased softness.
How to Use
- For bucket washing- After detergent wash, add ½ cap of softener liquid to 1 bucket of clean water and soak baby clothes for 5 minutes, then remove and dry as per usual.
- When using a washing machine- Add 1 cap of softener to the additives/conditioner compartment of your machine or if that is unavailable then add 1 cup before the last rinse cycle.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from heat and sunlight.
- Keep it away from children.
- Always close the cap well after each use.
Q1. How much liquid comes in the bottle?
This pack contains 220ml of Comfort After Wash Fabric Softener in the bottle.
Q2. Is it meant for washing?
No, this is meant to be used at the end of washing baby clothes. You will need to use a detergent and wash the clothes first before finishing with this fabric softener.
Q3. How often should I use fabric softener after washing?
It will depend on the material and how much usage the clothes have been through, check with your own hands whether the fabric is soft to the touch and decide whether it will need a softener cycle or not.