Alvizia Aleneve Premium Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg - 60 Capsules ( Cold Pressed - Women Health)
Alvizia Aleneve Softgel Capsules is a women's supplement that comprises primrose oil. The primrose oil is extracted from evening primrose plants or EPO, native to North and South America, some parts of Asia and Europe. The evening primrose plant has yellow flowers which open up at sunset and close in the evening. Its scientific name is Oenothera Biennis.
The ingredient facilitates aid in the condition of acne, PMS and menopause symptoms. It also facilitates eye health and counters hair loss signs of menopause, swelling and different conditions. Evening primrose oil is a good supplier of essential fatty acids in foods. In the manufacturing sector, evening primrose oil is utilized in soaps and cosmetics.
The reason evening primrose oil is so healthy is that it has a high concentration of Omega-6 fatty acids containing gamma-linolenic acid. Evening primrose oil was primarily used by native Americans for wound healing because of its soothing properties. Cherokee Indians used haemorrhoids and Iroquois used as an ointment for the skin.
Evening Primrose Oil
- Helps in treating Eczema: Evening primrose oil is effective in treating eczema-atopic dermatitis, which is an inflammatory skin condition. GLA present in evening primrose oil improves the skin's epidermis. According to some studies, applying a cream containing evening primrose oil for a week or two improves eczema.
- Helps with acne: Evening primrose oil containing GLA seems to help acne by decreasing skin inflammation. GLA reduces the number of skin cells causing lesions. Besides, keep the skin moisturized. Cheilitis causes inflammation and pain in the lips. Evening primrose oil is useful in the treatment of cheilitis. Whether acne lesions are inflammatory or non-inflammatory, GLA present in evening primrose oil is helpful in the reduction of both.
- Promotes good skin health: Evening primrose oil is very useful for smooth skin. It enhances skin elasticity, moisture, firmness and fatigue resistance as GLA is not produced naturally in the skin but is ideal for its health and why the intake of evening primrose oil is essential.
- Helps in treating PMS symptoms: Research shows that evening primrose oil is useful in treating premenstrual syndrome or PMS. It helps with synonyms of PMS like depression, irritability and bloating, etc. You can start with a lower dose first and then increase the dose accordingly.
How to Use
Take 1-3 capsules daily or as directed by the healthcare practitioner.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
Q1. What kind of oil is evening primrose oil?
Ans: Evening Primrose is a natural source of the unsaturated fatty acid, Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA), that promotes women’s health.
Q2. Why is GLA present in evening primrose oil?
Ans: Many people use GLA as a type of medicine. Researchers believe its soothing properties contribute to evening primrose oil’s potential health benefits like research suggests that the GLA in evening primrose oil is essential for good skin health.