Zincobal Capsule Description
Zincobal Capsule is a multivitamin supplement. It contains a combination of alpha-lipoic acid, folic acid, methylcobalamin, pyridoxine and thiamine as active ingredients. Zincobal is used as a supple
ment in patients with a condition called diabetic neuropathy (nerve pain) and for general weakness and fatigue and as a nutritional supplement. You should increase the intake of foods such as fruits, nuts, leafy vegetables, etc in your diet. Take Zincobal as advised by your doctor. Before starting the medicine, inform your doctor about all the known medical as well as medication history.
|You Save||₹24.60 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1.5 Mg) + Vitamin B1 / Thiamine(10.0 Mg) + Thioctic Acid / Lipoic Acid(100.0 Mg) + Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(3.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Diabetic neuropathy, anemia|
Uses of Zincobal Capsule
- For the treatment and management of anaemia.
- To support the healthy functioning of nerves and the brain.
- It is also used for diabetic neuropathy (a type of nerve damage that can occur with diabetes).
Precautions and Warnings of Zincobal Capsule
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take Zincobal Capsule if you are allergic to any of its components
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Zincobal Capsule
- Lipoic acid is an antioxidant it protects the body from oxidative damage. It can reduce hyperglycemia-induced cell death of nerves. It can also reduce pain, abnormal sensation and numbness associated with diabetic neuropathy....
- Methylcobalamine is a form of vitamin B12 which helps in the formation of nerve cells and regeneration of damaged nerves in the brain. It is also essential for proper red blood cell formation, neurological function and DNA synthesis. ...
- Folic acid helps the body form healthy red blood cells. It is also involved in important physiological reactions and the synthesis of chemical messengers in the brain. It can improve nerve conduction in diabetic neuropathy....
- Pyridoxine also known as vitamin B6 is a crucial component for various reactions and acts as a co-enzyme in the body.
- Thiamine helps the body to break down sugars in the diet, thus helping in improving the functions of the heart and nerve cells.
Directions for Use of Zincobal Capsule
- Take Zincobal Capsule as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin & mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Zincobal Capsule
- Zincobal Capsule should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard the unused and expired medicine appropriately.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Zincobal daily?
Q: When should I take Zincobal Capsule?
- Us A, Services P, Us C, Rejuvenators N. Nerve Rejuvenators - Methylcobalamin 1500 mcg,Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg,Folic Acid 1.5 mg,Vitamin B6 3 mg,Thiamine 10 mg Manufacturer from Chandigarh [Internet]. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- NIH. Vitamin B12 Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- NIH. Folic acid Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- NIH. Pyrodoxine Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) - MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]