Snezee Dmr Capsules
Snezee Dmr Capsules Description
Snezee Dmr Capsule is a combination medicine used for relieving cough, throat irritation, sneezing & blocked nose due to an allergy or cold. Snezee Dmr Capsule contains three active ingredients, name
ly Chlorpheniramine, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine. This Capsule works by suppressing cough, reducing nasal congestion and blocking the action of the chemical histamine in the body responsible for causing allergic symptoms. Snezee Dmr is effective for treating dry cough. Take this Capsule as directed by your doctor. Inform your doctor about all the past medical and medication history, before initiating the treatment with Snezee Dmr. To get better relief from colds and allergies you should take sufficient rest, drink plenty of water and avoid exposure to triggers that can cause allergies. You should also maintain hygiene to prevent the spread of the virus if you have a cold.
|You Save||₹9.75 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Chlorpheniramine + Dextromethorphan + Phenylephrine|
|Side effects||Blurred vision, dry mouth, itching, rashes, nausea|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Uses of Snezee Dmr Capsules
Contraindications of Snezee Dmr Capsules
- If you are allergic to Chlorpheniramine, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine or any ingredient of Snezee Dmr Capsule.
- If you have heart-related condition such as high blood pressure, heart attack and blockage.
- If you have any respiratory disorder or infection or asthma (this Capsule should not be used for relieving cough due to asthma attacks).
- You should not take this Capsule if you are taking medicines to treat brain-related disorders.
- You are suffering from a urinary retention problem or an eye condition called glaucoma.
- Snezee Dmr is not meant to be used in children and breastfeeding women.
Precautions and Warnings of Snezee Dmr Capsules
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from asthma or airway infection or disorder or wet cough.
- You have a blockage in the stomach or intestine or any part of your digestive tract.
- You have any heart disorder, blockage, high blood pressure or irregular heartbeats.
- You have liver or kidney disease or ulcers in the stomach or intestine.
- You are suffering from an eye disorder called glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye).
- You have an enlarged prostate gland (BPH) or experience difficulty in urination.
- You have a thyroid-related disorder or a tumour in the adrenal gland (Pheochromocytoma).
Mode of Action of Snezee Dmr Capsules
How Does It Work?
- Snezee Dmr Capsule works by the combined effect of its three components.
- Dextromethorphan is a cough suppressant, it acts on a specific part of the cough centre or brain and reduces the formation of cough.
- Phenylephrine is a nasal decongestant. It works by reducing the swelling of blood vessels of nasal passage by constricting the blood vessels and thereby relieves nasal congestion or blockage and makes breathing easier....
- Chlorpheniramine is an anti-allergic agent. It helps in relieving symptoms of allergy. It works by blocking the action of the natural substance histamine, which is responsible for allergic symptoms.
Directions for Use of Snezee Dmr Capsules
- Take Snezee Dmr Capsule as prescribed by your doctor.
- This Capsule can be taken with or without food.
Interactions of Snezee Dmr Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the action of Snezee Dmr Capsule or Snezee Dmr itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time. Inform your doctor if you are taking or might take any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements to avoid any interaction....
- Snezee Dmr Capsule should not be consumed with or at least after two weeks of consumption of certain medicines used for the treatment of brain-related disorders such as isocarboxazid, phenelzine, selegiline etc. ...
- Medicines (antibiotics) used to treat infections like linezolid and medicine used to relax the muscles like oxazepam and baclofen should not be taken along with this Capsule.
Storage and disposal of Snezee Dmr Capsules
- Store the Capsule at room temperature.
- Keep it away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Snezee Dmr Capsules
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use Snezee Dmr Capsule for Dry cough?
Q: Is Snezee Dmr Capsule a steroid?
Q: What is Snezee Dmr Capsule used for?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- Tordex Cough Syrup - Oral Liquids - Torque Pharma [Internet]. Torquepharma.com. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- Chlorpheniramine: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- Dextromethorphan: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- Phenylepinephrine: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]