Ralrox 150mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By SHREYA LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
1 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Ralrox 150mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Uses of Ralrox 150 MG
Ralrox Tablet is used for the treatment of infections in the ear, nose and throat, lungs and airways infection, infections in the genital area, meningitis (infection in membranes of the brain).
Contraindications of Ralrox 150 MG
- If you are allergic to roxithromycin, azithromycin or any other ingredient of Ralrox Tablet.
- If you have severe liver problems.
- If you are taking any medicine for migraine.
Side effects of Ralrox 150 MG
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Ralrox 150 MG
Can I take Ralrox Tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information regarding the usage of Ralrox Tablets in pregnant women. Hence it is advised to consult a doctor before the use of this medicine and take this medicine only if prescribed by a doctor. Self-medication should be avoided.
Can I take Ralrox Tablet while breastfeeding?
Ralrox Tablet passes in human breast milk and can cause diarrhoea followed by diaper rash in the newborn baby. Hence it is recommended to avoid this medicine while breastfeeding or monitor your child closely.
Can I drive if I have consumed Ralrox Tablet?
Ralrox Tablet is not known to interfere with driving ability. However, if you experience dizziness or any other discomfort while using this medicine, do not drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Ralrox Tablet?
Ralrox Tablet does not have any interactions with alcohol. However, it is recommended to consult a doctor if you consume alcohol frequently.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have liver or kidney issues.
- You have heart problems.
- You experience continuous diarrhoea after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Ralrox 150 MG
How Does It Work?
Roxithromycin interferes with the protein synthesis of bacteria, thereby inhibiting bacterial growth and helps in reducing the infection.
Interactions of Ralrox 150 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- The effect of blood thinners like warfarin is said to increase when used together with Ralrox Tablet.
- The effect of medications used to treat sleep-related disorders like midazolam is increased when used with this medicine.
- Medicine used to treat gastrointestinal problems like cisapride may interfere with the effect of this Tablet when used together.
- The effect Theophylline were increased when used together with Ralrox Tablet. So in case of treatment using a high dose of theophylline precaution should be taken.
- Use of medicines to treat migraine, like ergot alkaloids with this medicine can increase the risk of side effects when used together with this Tablet.
- The effect of antiallergic medicine, like terfenadine, is increased and this may increase the risk of heart-related side effects when used with Ralrox Tablet.
- Medicine used to treat the immune system like cyclosporin.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction
Storage and disposal of Ralrox 150 MG
- Store Ralrox Tablet in a cool and dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Ralrox 150 MG
Overdose can cause diarrhoea, dyspepsia, dizziness, nausea, and vomiting. In case of an overdose visit to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose take it as soon as you remember, or if it is time for your next dose then continue with your scheduled dosing. If you don’t understand what to do, contact your physician, but do not take any double dose of medicine....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking Ralrox Tablet?
A: You must discuss your ongoing medicines, and history of allergies, if any, with the healthcare provider.
Q: What is the composition of Ralrox Tablet?
A: The composition of Ralrox Tablet includes roxithromycin, which is an antibiotic.
Q: Can I take Ralrox Tablet for fever?
A: It is an antibiotic medicine and is not effective for controlling general fever. Hence, you must take this medicine after consulting a doctor only.
Q: Can the use of Ralrox Tablet cause diarrhoea?
A: Yes, it can cause diarrhoea. Roxithromycin is an antibiotic medicine. Antibiotics sometimes can affect the normal bacterial flora of the colon, along with acting on harmful bacteria. Some of these good bacteria play an important role in digestion and absorption and affecting them can alter these processes. This is why you experience diarrhoea with antibiotic treatment.
Q: When should I take my Ralrox?
A: Ralrox can be taken with or without food. Take it regularly and do not miss any dose of this medicine. If you have a sensitive stomach take it preferably with a meal to avoid stomach discomfort.
Q: Is Ralrox Tablet an antibiotic?
A: Yes, Ralrox Tablet is an antibiotic medicine that is used for the treatment of infections in the ear, nose and throat, lungs and airways infection, infections in the genital area, meningitis (infection in membranes of the brain).
Expires on or After