New Hatric 3 Strip Of 10 Tablets
New Hatric 3 Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
New Hatric 3 tablet is used to treat allergic conditions like a runny or stuffy nose, common cold, sneezing, rhinitis, headache and fever. Hatric 3 tablet contains diphenhydramine, phenylephrine, caf
feine and paracetamol. It acts by inhibiting the release of the chemical substance histamine and also constricts the nasal blood vessels, thus, aids to clear the nasal passage and inhibits the chemical substance involved in pain and fever. Avoid in children below 12 years of age. Inform the doctor if you are on other medications or have medical conditions. Some common side effects of the New Hatric 3 tablet are dizziness, sleepiness, nausea but not everyone gets them. These side effects normally go away with time but if you feel they persist you should consult your doctor. Do not consume it more than that suggested by the doctor.
|You Save||₹6.73 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Phenylephrine(5.0 Mg) + Caffeine(30.0 Mg) + Diphenhydramine(25.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Fever with cold|
|Side efffects||Nausea, vomiting, drowsiness, dizziness|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
- Teplota Cold Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 33.45₹ 33.4512.07% CHEAPER₹ 3.35/Tablet
Uses of New Hatric 3 Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of New Hatric 3 Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to paracetamol, phenylephrine, diphenhydramine, caffeine or any other ingredients of New Hatric 3 tablet.
- If you have a stomach ulcer or obstruction of the stomach and intestine.
- If you have a non-cancerous tumour of the adrenal gland (pheochromocytoma).
- If you have eye conditions such as glaucoma.
- If you have severe liver or kidney disease, blood pressure, hyperthyroid (overactive thyroid), diabetes and heart disease.
- If you are on anti-psychotic medicines (medicines used in brain diseases) such as imipramine, amitriptyline, doxepin, desipramine or beta-blockers (medicines used in high blood pressure) such as metoprolol, propranolol, atenolol....
- If you are or were on Monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOIs) such as selegiline, isocarboxazid, phenelzine and tranylcypromine in the past 14 days.
Side effects of New Hatric 3 Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of New Hatric 3 Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You are on other medicines containing paracetamol.
- You are on other cough cold medicines.
- You may have heart or vascular disease such as Raynaud's phenomenon.
- You may consume coffee, tea other product containing caffeine.
- You have liver disease.
- New Hatric 3 tablet may not be used by children below 12 years of age.
Mode of Action of New Hatric 3 Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- New Hatric 3 tablet contains phenylephrine, paracetamol, diphenhydramine and caffeine.
- Phenylephrine is a nasal decongestant, it shrinks or constricts the blood vessels in the nasal passage and improves congestion.
- Diphenhydramine acts by blocking the action of histamine, a natural substance produced by the body during an allergic reaction and improves allergic symptoms like sneezing, watery eyes, throat irritation....
- Caffeine acts by increasing alertness and wakefulness.
- Paracetamol acts by inhibiting the synthesis of prostaglandins, which are responsible for causing pain, swelling and inflammation. Thus, offering anti-inflammatory properties.
Directions for Use of New Hatric 3 Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions of New Hatric 3 Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Anti-psychotic medicines (medicines used in brain diseases) such as imipramine, amitriptyline, doxepin, desipramine can increase the sedative side effect when taken along with New Hatric 3 tablet.
- Concomitant use of New Hatric 3 tablet with brompheniramine, benzphetamine, ephedrine can increase the risk of heart disease
- New Hatric 3 tablet may decrease the effect of beta-blockers (medicines used in high blood pressure) such as metoprolol, propranolol, atenolol; heart medicines such as digoxin. Thus, it can potentiate the risk of heart attack or irregular heartbeats....
- Concurrent use of blood thinners such as warfarin with New Hatric 3 tablet can increase the risk of bleeding. Hence, it should be monitored closely.
- The effect of lithium is reduced with New Hatric 3 tablet, thus should be used cautiously.
- Concurrent use of Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) such as selegiline, isocarboxazid, phenelzine and tranylcypromine within past 14 days intensifies the effect of New Hatric 3 tablet.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of New Hatric 3 Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store New Hatric 3 tablets at temperature below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of New Hatric 3 Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take New Hatric 3 tablet for a headache?
Q: Can I drink alcohol with New Hatric 3 tablet?
Q: When and how to take New Hatric 3 tablet?
Q: Can I take 2 doses of New Hatric 3 tablet?
Q: Is New Hatric 3 tablet an antibiotic?
- Vicks Action Advanced 500mg Tablet [Internet]. Vicks.co.in. 2021 [cited 13 July 2021]
- Beechams Flu-Plus Caplets P - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 13 July 2021]
- Nytol Original 25mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 13 July 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 13 July 2021]