Algest Sr 300mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Algest Sr 300 MG Description
Algest Sr Tablet contains progesterone as its active ingredient. This medicine is used for the treatment of gynaecological disorders associated with inadequate levels of progesterone hormone in the b
ody. Progesterone is a female hormone synthesized in the body naturally and plays a key role in regulating the menstrual cycle and maintaining pregnancy. This medicine works by supplying adequate levels of progesterone hormone and imitating its action in the body. It is used for the treatment of disorders related to the female reproductive cycle, infertility, irregular menses and abnormal uterine bleeding.
- Gestoford Sr 300mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 410.00₹ 348.5030.37% CHEAPER₹ 34.85/Tablet
- Endogest Sr 300mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 648.32₹ 551.07₹ 55.11/Tablet
- Naturogest Sr 300mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Zydus Healthcare Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 676.60₹ 575.11₹ 57.51/Tablet
- Microgest Sr 300mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Walter Bushnell Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 812.26₹ 690.42₹ 69.04/Tablet
- Gestofit Sr 300mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 640.00₹ 544.00₹ 54.40/Tablet
- Susten Sr 300mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 671.00₹ 570.35₹ 57.04/Tablet
- C Hop Sr 300mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 632.50₹ 537.62₹ 53.76/Tablet
- Picgest 300mg Sr Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Kambril Healthcare Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 450.00₹ 382.5023.58% CHEAPER₹ 38.25/Tablet
Uses of Algest Sr 300 MG
- For the treatment of premenstrual syndrome, absence of menses, irregular menses and abnormal uterine bleeding.
- To support the early phase of pregnancy in women who have experienced vaginal bleeding during early pregnancy and have inadequate or low levels of progesterone.
- For the treatment of infertility, preventing preterm delivery and mood disorder following childbirth.
- Hormone replacement therapy in women having menopause. It is given along with estrogen to post-menopausal women.
- This medicine is also used to support pregnancy and fertility outcomes during assisted reproductive procedures.
Contraindications of Algest Sr 300 MG
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients of the medicine.
- If you have or ever had breast cancer.
- If you experience abnormal vaginal bleeding which is not being treated.
- If you recently had a heart attack or stroke.
- If you have a blood clotting disorder such as thrombosis, deep vein thrombosis (clots in blood vessels of legs) and blood clots in the lungs.
- If you have any liver disease.
Side effects of Algest Sr 300 MG
- Abdominal bloating
- Breast tenderness
- Short menstrual cycle
- Intermittent bleeding or spotting
Precautions and Warnings of Algest Sr 300 MG
Other General Warnings
- You experience abnormal vaginal bleeding or have a vaginal infection.
- You have epilepsy, migraine, asthma, liver, heart or kidney dysfunction, diabetes, photosensitivity and you are a breastfeeding mother, careful observation is required.
Mode of Action of Algest Sr 300 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Algest Sr 300 MG
Interactions of Algest Sr 300 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines affect the way Algest Sr Tablet works or Algest Sr itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, herbals you are currently taking or might take before taking this medicine.
- Especially, if you are taking an antifungal medicine containing ketoconazole inform your doctor.
Storage and disposal of Algest Sr 300 MG
- Store it in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.