Adicure A Tablets
Price to be Updated
Adicure A Tablets Description
Adicure A Tablets is used for the treatment of wet cough where there is mucous in the throat. It is a combination medicine containing ambroxol and levocetirizine. Adicure A Tablets should be taken
as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. You may experience sleepiness, headache, tiredness, dry mouth and skin rash. In case you experience any side effects or discomfort after using this , then consult your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. Before starting Adicure A Tablets , inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Adicure A Tablets
Contraindications of Adicure A Tablets
- If you are allergic to ambroxol and hydroxyzine classes of medicine like cetirizine, levocetirizine and any other component of Adicure A Tablets .
- If you suffer from kidney disease and are on hemodialysis, then you should not take this .
Side effects of Adicure A Tablets
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
Precautions and Warnings of Adicure A Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You feel restlessness, vomiting, irritation or pain in the abdomen after taking the Adicure A Tablets .
- You consume alcohol too often or you have any dental issues.
- You have kidney disease and are on hemodialysis
- You are on any other medication or taking any herbal supplements or preparations.
Mode of Action of Adicure A Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Adicure A Tablets contains Ambroxol and Levocetirizine.
- Ambroxol is a mucolytic medicine that clears the chest by thinning and loosening the mucus (phlegm) in the airway tract.
- Levocetirizine is an antiallergic class that works by reducing allergic symptoms like rashes, sneezing, watery eyes and a runny or blocked nose.
Directions for Use of Adicure A Tablets
- Adicure A Tablets should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
Interactions of Adicure A Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Adicure A Tablets works or this itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Adicure A Tablets
- Store Adicure A Tablets s below 30°C.
- Protect from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Adicure A Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Adicure A Tablets be given to babies?
Q: Can I take Adicure A Tablets for dry cough?
- CDSCO - Ambroxol+Levocetirizine [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- Levorid Syrup [Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- Axalin Syrup [Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- NPRA. Ambroxol [Internet]. Npra.gov. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- NPRA. Levocetirizine [Internet]. Npra.gov. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]