Safekind Hand Sanitizer - 50 Ml
Sanitiser is now a basic necessity for people globally. Keeping this in mind, Safekind Hand Sanitizer helps protect you from germs, bacteria and viruses of various kinds. It is an alcohol-based sanitiser gel that offers you a pleasant smell and non-residual ingredients. Get your hands on this sanitiser to attain a fast and effective way of cleansing. Safekind Sanitizer benefits you greatly by killing 99.9% of germs and viruses in an instant. No soap or water is required, just this sanitiser for instant protection.
- Equipped with antibacterial properties for killing 99.9% of germs & viruses.
- Composed of 70% alcohol for preventing various infections and illnesses.
- No sticky residue after use.
- Infused with Aloe Vera and Glycerine to soften your skin and moisturise it deeply.
- The pocket-sized bottle makes it easy to carry anywhere.
- Aloe Vera
- Preventing infections and illnesses.
- Maintaining personal hygiene.
- Instant and effective protection from germs.
- You can use it when water and soap are not available.
How to Use
- Squeeze out a generous amount on your palm.
- Dab it directly on your hands.
- Rub it over your palms, fingers, back of your hand.
- Keep rubbing till it dries.
- Keep away from heat as it contains alcohol.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow.
Q1: Is Safekind Sanitizer flammable?
Ans: Yes, just like every other hand sanitiser, this one is also flammable. That is why we advise you to keep it away from heat or flame. You must rub your hands thoroughly after applying the sanitiser and not indulge in any activities involving heat, open flames or sparks until it is dry.
Q2: Is a hand sanitiser dangerous for my kid?
Ans: If your kid is under six years of age, they must use the sanitiser with adult supervision. It is not dangerous for kids, but it can be if they ingest it. Even a tiny amount of ingestion can lead to alcohol poisoning in your child. Similarly, make sure it does not go in their eyes.
Q3: Where should I store Safekind Hand Sanitizer?
Ans: You must store it out of reach and sight of children. Moreover, do not store it above the temperature of 45°C, for instance, in a car during summertime.
Q4: Is the alcohol amount in this sanitiser effective?
Ans: Absolutely. The recommended amount of alcohol in alcohol-based hand sanitisers’ is 60% and Safekind Sanitizer contains 70% alcohol.