Pigeon Hand Sanitizer - 50 Ml
Pigeon Hand Sanitizer effectively kills 99.9% of germs without damaging or drying the skin on your hands. This non-alcoholic, paraben-free Hand Sanitizer by Pigeon does not contain any dyes and is safe for kids to use. It is enriched with antimicrobial agents like thymol and works on a no-rinse formula. Pigeon Hand Sanitizer comes in compact packaging and is super easy to carry in your pocket and to be used on the go.
- Effectively kills the germs by 99.9%.
- Easy to carry and easy to use spray mechanism.
- Does not contain alcohol, paraben or dyes.
- It has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Covers a broad range of bacteria and viruses.
- Manufactured in India.
- Neem (Azadirachta Indica) Leaf Extract
- Propylene Glycol
- Sodium lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate
- Citric acid
- To instantly kill a broad range of bacteria and viruses.
- The no-rinse formula makes it easy to use outdoors.
How to Use
- Open the Hand Sanitizer by Pigeon India.
- Spray it on the palm.
- Rub it well on both palms and between fingers.
- Close the cap of the hand sanitizer bottle.
- Read the instructions written on the label of Hand Sanitizer by Krauter Healthcare Limited.
- Store the product safely in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the product away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not bring it close to your eyes.
- Do not drink the hand sanitizer.
Q1. What are the dimensions of this Pigeon Sanitizer?
Ans: The dimensions of Pigeon Hand Sanitizer 50 ml are 3×1.3×12.5 cm. It weighs 70 gms.
Q2. Does it effectively kill germs?
Ans: Yes, Pigeon Hand Sanitizer effectively kills 99.9% of the germs present in your hands.
Q3. Does it cover a broad range of microorganisms?
Ans: Yes, Pigeon Hand Sanitizer kills a broad range of bacteria and viruses effectively.
Q4. Is it convenient to carry?
Ans: Yes, Pigeon Hand Sanitizer is convenient to carry and use outdoors due to its compact size and spray mechanism. You can carry and use it in public places like the gym, cafe, etc.
Q5. Does it dry the skin?
Ans: No, Pigeon Hand Sanitizer does not dry the skin. The presence of Neem and Thymol cleanses the hands properly without drying them.