Organic Riot - Spotlight Moisturizing Cream Tube Of 50 G
Your elbows, hands and knees are subjected to a great degree of wear and tear, which is why you may experience symptoms like dryness, roughness and discolouration. By deeply hydrating and regenerating the skin, this moisturising cream helps to repair the damage. It slips into thicker skin in seconds, despite being rich enough to nurture it. The moisturising cream for skin is packaged in a unique tube with sky blue and baby blue stripes that appeal to the eye.
- Deeply hydrating and regenerating the skin will help to reverse the harm.
- Protects your elbows, knees and hands from injury.
- It contains soothing natural elements to help prevent severe skin dryness.
- The cream for the body is light and airy and has a texture and consistency.
- Coconut Oil
- Kokum Butter
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Grape Extract
- Kiwi Extract
- Tamanu Oil
- Cetearyl Glucoside
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Dehydroxanthan Gum
- Natural Fragrance
- Potassium Sorbate
- The body lotion helps to reduce the likelihood of skin disorders.
- You can reduce other blemishes by using the cream.
- The moisturising cream maintains the youthful appearance of your skin.
- The moisturiser is a great way to finish a hot shower.
How to Use
- The cream comes in a BPA-free and toxin-free tube.
- After cleansing, apply it on troublesome areas as you would a body moisturiser.
- Keep the product away from direct sunlight.
- Store it in a cool and dry location.
- Keep it out of children's reach.
Q1: When it comes to moisturising, how often should you do it?
Ans: Moisturising twice a day, once in the morning and once at night, is recommended by most skincare experts. This guarantees that your skin's moisture levels stay consistent throughout the day and when you sleep, ensuring that you always have supple, healthy skin.
Q2: When do I need to use a moisturiser?
Ans: As stated on the back of the bottle, moisturiser should always be used to clean skin—and for best effects, apply it soon after cleansing, before your skin is dehydrated. Moisturisers are most effective when applied while your skin is still damp, as the lotion absorbs more rapidly.
Q3: Is it necessary to moisturise at night?
Ans: Moisturising throughout the day is critical and moisturising alone provides numerous benefits to your skin. Use this moisturising cream at night to help repair the damage done during the day. You can use a heavier moisturising cream with all the necessary ingredients, including retinoids, before night.
Q4: Does moisturising help to slow down the ageing process?
Ans: Moisturising your skin is essential, but it won't prevent wrinkles from appearing. However, they may become less evident as a result of this. One of the essential skincare products, along with sunscreen, is a moisturiser.
Q5: Is it necessary to moisturise your entire body?
Ans: After each shower or bath, apply this skin moisturiser to the entire body. For your body, you'll probably want to use a different type of natural moisturiser than you would for your face.