Old Spice Fresh Lime Pre Shave Cream - 70g
Old Spice Fresh Lime Pre Shave Cream has a rich, moisturising foam for secure shaving with more incredible gliding action for a less irritating, closer shaving. The thick lather lasts longer during the shave and leaves skin feeling fresh - even better than it was before your morning shave. The fragrance of fresh lime will give you a refreshing shaving experience.
- Long-lasting lather holds up the shave longer.
- It gives a more comfortable shave.
- The soft moisturising touch gives good gliding action.
- Ideal for men with all skin types.
- D.M. Water
- Stearic Acid
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Propylene Glycol
- Lauric Acid
- Myristic Acid
- Boric Acid
- Sodium Silicate Solution.
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
- Disodium EDTA
- Old Spice Fresh Lime Pre Shave Cream works as a lubricant.
- It settles on your skin and underneath the shaving cream to give it hydration and quick glide-in action for a smooth shave.
How to Use
- Dampen your face and neck.
- Take a pea-sized Old Spice Fresh Lime Pre Shave Cream.
- Apply it well on your face and neck and move in circular motions.
- Let it settle for 20 seconds.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Apply the shaving foam or shaving cream over the pre-shave cream and shave as usual.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Read the label before use.
Q 1. Do you need to wash off Old Spice Pre Shave Cream?
Ans: After applying the Old Spice Fresh Lime Pre Shave Cream, you can rinse off with warm water after 20 seconds to lubricate the face, soften the beard and reduce the chances of cuts.
Q 2. Are there any side effects of Old Spice pre Shave Cream on the skin?
Ans: There are absolutely no side effects of the Old Spice Fresh Lime Pre Shave Cream on the skin after application.
Q 3. How long before shaving should one use Old Spice pre-shave cream?
Ans: Apply the Old Spice Fresh Lime Pre Shave Cream 2-3 minutes before shaving.