Himalaya Tulsi Purifying Hand Wash - 250ml
Infused with the power of the Tulsi herb, Himalaya Tulsi Purifying Hand Wash destroys germs while being gentle on your skin. The blend of Himalaya Tulsi Purifying Hand Wash ingredients also includes other antimicrobial herbs to purify and detoxify your hands. Regular hand-washing prevents the spread of infectious diseases and helps you and your family to stay safe and healthy.
- Tulsi is known for its microbe destroying properties, it is also more gentle on your hands than typical soaps and hand washes, it doesn’t cause dryness or damage even with regular use.
- Aloe vera is also included in the Himalaya Tulsi Purifying Hand Wash composition to provide gentle moisturization with every use, keeping your hands safe, soft and clean!
- This Tulsi Pure Hands hand wash kills 99.99% of disease-causing germs, offering great protection to you and your family.
- Due to its soapy action and pleasantly fresh fragrance, it is also highly effective at removing grease, dirt and grime while leaving behind a pleasing scent.
Water, Aloe Vera Powder, Basil (Tulsi) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance. The full composition is printed on the product label.
For regular hand washing to kill germs and get rid of dirt while providing mild moisturization.
How to Use
- Follow the instructions on the product label carefully.
- Apply a few drops of Himalaya Tulsi Purifying Hand Wash to your palm, lather and scrub your hands well.
- Make sure to lather and wash for at least 20 seconds and cover all areas of your hands, including between your fingers and the back of your hands.
- Rinse well with clean water. Use it multiple times a day.
- If you are allergic to tulsi or any of the ingredients, do not use this hand wash.
- For external use only, avoid contact with open cuts and wounds.
- Store it in a cool place away from heat and sunlight.
- Always use adult supervision when washing children’s hands.
Q1. Does it contain alcohol?
Ans: No, this is not an alcohol-based hand wash. This is a soap and herbal based hand wash, capable of killing 99.9% of germs.
Q2. Can it be used for children?
Ans: Yes, however, younger children should always use it under adult supervision. For using this hand wash on toddlers and very young kids, please check with a doctor first.
Q3. What are the benefits of the Himalaya Tulsi Purifying Hand Wash?
Ans: The 3 main benefits of this hand wash are strong antimicrobial action, moisturization and gentleness on the skin and a pleasant fragrance.